jazzdevil

The all-purpose F1 thread...

WOW what an exciting qualifying session. Kubica did amazingly well, shame for him he didnt get the pole position.

I just hope the race tomorrow is as exciting :D

Had to go to a BBQ and miss Qualifying.

Quite frustrating to find out it was a good one and I missed it.

Haven't used the video recorder in years, guess I need to get that sorted.

Looking forward to a good race tomorrow.

I missed 3rd practice but the beeb havn't posted it up for some reason. :?

I wanted to see spains prodigal son in the barrier. :lol:

kubica has smashed it all weekend, i listened to the practice at work and stuck 20 quid on kubica podium finish, potential return of £110, just rechecked the potential win now and it's down to £20 :shades:

kubica has smashed it all weekend, i listened to the practice at work and stuck 20 quid on kubica podium finish, potential return of £110, just rechecked the potential win now and it's down to £20 :shades:

Got your money back then?

Good old Schuey, spices teh end of a dull race up with tricks again... lets see how this one runs...

If they make it stick then it's another Brawn genius stroke, up there with winning the British GP in 98 from the pit lane, serving a 10 sec stop-go penalty! :clap:

Got your money back then?

Good old Schuey, spices teh end of a dull race up with tricks again... lets see how this one runs...

If they make it stick then it's another Brawn genius stroke, up there with winning the British GP in 98 from the pit lane, serving a 10 sec stop-go penalty! :clap:

It annoys me that he done it to a Ferrari but you have to take your hat off to Shuey and Brawn for that one.......never over till the fat spainard sings !!

I dont think they will get away with but it was great none the less :D

the more i think about the webber situation the more pi$$ed off I get about it.

"Something has broken on Sebs car"

"No probs we'll just take it off Marks car,he'll understand."

WTF!??

The next time Sebastian has a crash Mark will be asked to pull over and let Seb get in his car. :roll:

Seb is good enough on his own.He shouldn't need favors.

I think his puncture must have been karma to be honest... fair play to Webber for totally dominating the race despite such ridiculous team politics.

/\/\/\

Yup.

I think Mark showed alot of class this weekend in how he dealt with it.

Nice little comment(about being the #2 driver) at the end to make his point at the end of the race.

To be honest id rather Webber take the WDC over Vettel. Vettel is a good driver but some the front wing fiasco plus the Turkey crash is making a mockery of Red Bull. Horner - cant stand the guy to be honest.

I laughed when i heard that Red Bull had given Adrian Newy a RB6 as a gift for designing such a great car. Dont get me wrong, it is a great car. But isnt all this a little premature? Shouldnt they wait to see IF they win the WDC or at least the Contructors Championship :shrug:

You may be right but it's a stunning car,and I say that as a McLaren fan.

It just works on every track and is the benchmark that all the other cars measure themselves on.Downforce.

I think the only pole they didn't get was was Canada.A trackthat Lewis seems to have an affinity with and was running the car on fumes. :lol:

... and i said that as a Mclaren fan also. Lets face it RB should have won more races then they have. But Lewis being at the top of the tables is a testiment to his skill.

Though i do expect Mclaren to up their game when they've finally got their upgrades sorted. :D

I think it was fair play to Mark Webber for winning the race though i would've liked to see Hamilton win. I think Vettel is a good driver but it seems he is too competitive for his own good and hence he comes out worst.

Thank you Ferrari for fixing the race. They should now be disqualified.

If Alonso was quicker he should have just overtaken Massa.

:censored:

Thank you Ferrari for fixing the race. They should now be disqualified.

If Alonso was quicker he should have just overtaken Massa.

:censored:

My thoughts exactly!!

i thought teams were not allowed to do it anymore?

I agree, they didnt say "Let Alonso through" but they may as well have done. Feel sorry for Massa tbh.

I hope the stewards have something to say about it.

hmmm, I'd love to be a fly on the wall in that garage now. Massa barely looked at Alonso after the race.

Bloody Ferrari.

Rob Smedley was smiling so much as he knew he had to be economical with the truth. He looked like a guilty schoolboy.

Has anyone else noticed that Jake Humphrey has a lot of little digs at Eddie Jordan?

Really don't see the point of the constructors championship when none of the drivers-championship-contending teams give 2 sh!ts about it. It's just a way of dividing up the dregs of the money for the bottom teams...