Sign in to follow this  
marmite monster

speedlines! do we all agree they are the best wheels?

just got to say my home town is woking , do you ever head over to No rice in Guildford....?

I know it wasn't directed at me but I go No rice loads, we should get a few of us to meet up before and plan a Corrado convoy one day, too many E36 BMW's there at the moment so we need to show what we're rolling with :)

Yeah I'm from Weybridge

102_2018.JPG[/attachment:2eqwvjdm]

:D So much easier to clean than my multispoke TSWs!

I like BBS a lot too- LM reps and the RXs you can't go wrong with really

just got to say my home town is woking , do you ever head over to No rice in Guildford....?

I know it wasn't directed at me but I go No rice loads, we should get a few of us to meet up before and plan a Corrado convoy one day, too many E36 BMW's there at the moment so we need to show what we're rolling with :)

Yeah I'm from Weybridge

im in :clap:

Thats what I like to hear sounds like a grand plan, il tag you guys on here and drop you a line when the next no rice is up!!!! :salute: Too right about the e36's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I'm from Weybridge

im in :clap:

Me too!! :shades:

Nah You all wrong apart from Neil :)

DSC03314.jpg

DSC_0171-1.jpg

LM's FTW!!! :grin:

to many copies of these wheels now its kind of killed the magic of LM,s :(

sorry but speedlines back to the top....next :D

oooohhh Nugget looks great in first picture......would look better on some fresh speedies though :D

I have to agree :grin:

oooohhh Nugget looks great in first picture......would look better on some fresh speedies though :D

I have to agree :grin:[/quote:3nl9o2pt]

You are both clearly insane, absolutely nothing could look better on Steve's nugget Corrado than those stunning LMs.

LM's have to be original now. The reps have made them not so exclusive anymore. I did like mine on my 17in reps but there pretty much everywhere now.

LM's have to be original now. The reps have made them not so exclusive anymore. I did like mine on my 17in reps but there pretty much everywhere now.

not so sure of that at the stealth run i was the only one of what must have been 35-40 cars with lm reps on :D

so i say still fairly exclusive :)

Just to take this completely back off topic again, the next No-Rice meet is the Wednesday 09/11/2009 starting at 18:00 onwards, I'll start a thread in the events section in a bit

Just to take this completely back off topic again, the next No-Rice meet is the Wednesday 09/11/2009 starting at 18:00 onwards, I'll start a thread in the events section in a bit

Er, do you mean 09/12 buddy?

never seen a corrado with the same wheels as mine :grin:

Does Kev have the same ones?