Swompy

Corrado forum window stickers.

Mine arrived yesterday :) Lucky to survive by all accounts as the envelope was all but destroyed by the Royal Mail sorting equipment and delivered in a royal mail apology for damaging you letter bag.

Ta muchly :D

Mine arrived yesterday :) Lucky to survive by all accounts as the envelope was all but destroyed by the Royal Mail sorting equipment and delivered in a royal mail apology for damaging you letter bag.

Ta muchly :D

Flipping heck I do hate the RM :mad2:

Hope they werent damaged?

Flipping heck I do hate the RM :mad2:

Hope they werent damaged?

The envelope had a large V ripped out of the middle of it, almost ripped in two pieces, the stickers were in one corner and survived. I rate RM highly, even more so for delivering the letter with an apology and an offer of compensation rather than just putting it in the bin. :o)

Any chance, i could buy two pairs of stickers? i did ask last year but had no luck.

Any chance, i could buy two pairs of stickers? i did ask last year but had no luck.

Replied to your pm

I would be interested in buying one as well please! :)

Pm on its way

A quick message to any one who has bought some stickers off me in the last week or so.

Apologies if I haven't sent them out yet, been doing stupid hours at work (11 hours+ ) due to my department manager being off sick and being Team Leader I have had to step into the breach to make sure the department is running OK. There for I haven't been able to get to the post office in time to post them off.

I will hopefully get chance at the end of the week to get them in the post and on their way to you asap.

Thanks for your Patience

All good now so I will be able to sort stickers out at a lot quicker rate now :D