Sign in to follow this  
16vStyle

FK M3 Lights Group Buy - Update

Crazymarcel wants to use silvertech bulbs for aesthetics and I had to change mine because the indicator bulbs only wouldn't fit into the existing bulb holder. (I didn't use the new fittings.)

ahhh, cheers mate :)

I'll see what they look like when I get them, soon hopefully ;)

Spoke to James at deutsche this morning - they've had problems getting them with the bad weather. They picked up the lights last night and couriers will be collecting today, unfortunately this means that we won't get em delivered untill monday.. Nevermind - looking forward to Monday! :)

Got mine OK :)

They are smoked - much to my relief. It's not as dark as some I've seen but overall I'm happy.

Joe

['H3R4POR]I should be getting mine today

/taps watch

whats wrong with the bulbs? they don't look right? or the pins are wrong?

I'll have to pop out and buy some then

There's nothing wrong with the bulbs they come with standard orange, but in my opion i think some silvertec style bulbs would look better. Had some in the garage anyway from old set of inpro's.

Can one of you kind FK owners please post a pic of the lights off the car and a close up of them on it, paying paticular attention to the cluster aligment? I'm still not 100% on them but a few pics might persuade me :lol:

I'm happy with my all reds but I'm counting the days until I get pulled over and I really don't want to revert back to 80s orange cack again.

K

Can one of you kind FK owners please post a pic of the lights off the car and a close up of them on it, paying paticular attention to the cluster aligment? I'm still not 100% on them but a few pics might persuade me :lol:

I'm happy with my all reds but I'm counting the days until I get pulled over and I really don't want to revert back to 80s orange cack again.

K

Here some pics kev, i put them on tonight, they resemble the inpro's a lot, haveing had them as well, but strangely these seem to fit a lot flusher.

Have I missed the boat on this one?

Was unsure until I saw the pics posted.

The old girl could do with a bit of attention round the rear end.

(and my Corrado could do with some attention too!) :wink: :wink:

Deutsche Performance are getting a load more of lights in, in the next few weeks, i'll see if they wanna do a few more sets, on a group buy basis... :lol:

Simon

Well, I fitted 'em... The rain let off for 10 minutes and the sun came out so I went for it! 8) :lol:

Wotcha reckon? :)

To be honest I had mixed feelings about these lights, and it does seem to be rather hit and miss on which colour Corrado's this suits.

Does a great job your motor though Henny.. actually seeing them lined up like that for side by side comparison.. I dunno.. it does actually really help modernise the car a little bit!!

Very good! :)

Oh.. and Crazymarcel - I like the crafty parking mirror in your garage. from that last photo you posted! Never thought of something like that!! :)

i think they really suit dark cars n would suit a white car not sure about some colours though. anyone decided they dont suit there car n wanna move them on?

my C's the same colour as Henny's, so \o/ :mrgreen:

they look really good mate, hopefully get mine tomorrow :)

I just got mine \o/

whats a guessimate on how long they take to fit?

Under 30 mins... 8) you'll need an 8mm socket, extension bar, ratchet and a philips screwdriver... 8)

Mine are on, and the blokes at work are already saying they look really good :D

Cheers for sorting this group buy out, sounds like everyones happy :)

Digicam is somewhere in my office, when I find it i'll post pics ;)

Cheers again

got mine done yesterday, wasnt sure at first, i thought they might be a bit 'too' bling, but everytime i look at them i like them more 8)

- edit - how embarasing are those wheels from that angle! :cry:

hought mine might look a bit bling when I got them out of the box, but now their on, and i've got over the initial shock, I like them :)

yours look 8) too BTW :)

Just fitted my lights tonight.......look good but they are not lining up. I have jiggered them about as much as I could to align them but they are still too far out.

Anyone else had this problem?

If I can adjust the tailgate to press against the seal a little tighter then this would do it. Can I adjust the lock catch?

Cheers

:(