biggerbigben

Biggerbigben - Golf sold.. another new project!

Ben, I'd really love to get your car on Video before you sell it, would make a great special Feature for the rr DVD.

thanks for the comments all..

Butthead - thats cheeky but very funny!

G60Jet, No problem.. that would be good! trouble is, i'm taking the insurance off it at the end of the month :(

Ben

G60Jet, No problem.. that would be good! trouble is, i'm taking the insurance off it at the end of the month :(

Ben

Have you got a mini DV video Camera?

Ben

Have you got a mini DV video Camera?

my old man has a digital video camera - uses DAT tapes i think. If its at home and he hasn't taken it on hols (doubtful) I'll get some vid footage of it on sat - hows that??

B

Big congratulations on the feature.

What a cracking motor it is, the interior is the best Corrado mod ive seen.

Nice one

The wait is up - PVW Cover - get your copy sharpish.. ;-)

:)

From the filth on your hands, anyone would think you work down a coal mine! :)

Good article. Any chance of getting the car and your name on the "hall of fame" before you let it go!? :evil:

Why is it everyone who knows me keeps going on about my bloody hands! If only you knew how much work Me and Mr H put in this weekend doing an R32 engine transplant in 2 days and getting the car started at 10:30 pm on sunday you wouldn't moan about my bloody mits! Most of it is blood anyway! ;-)

Anyway..

I might have a word with PVW to see if they are having a shoot out at anytime, but tbh, it might be a nice thing for the new owner to have a crack at!??

B

Ben ive just read the feature with your car in Perfromance VW and i have to say wow this car is worth every penny. Well done and good luck with the sale.... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

In fact, if its still not sold in about 6-7 months i would definitely certainly be in a better position to buy it. Would be good to see it go to another forum member though.

went to the local road radio today and one of the guys started chatting abt some rado in a mag with a tvr dash today :wink: then he reognised mine and then he started talking abt Jay's. Guy was a proper rado nutter,,, was surprised he worked at road radio afterwards lol

thanks for all the comments. I haven't been on here for ages as been really busy at work but basically I have had a few people interested but going to advertise it in the mags next month. If it hasn't gone by the end of Nov then I'm going to break it as I need the cash for the house deposit...

cheers

B

Bought PVW over the weekend. Have to say your C takes the cake. Too 8)

The TVR interior is out of this world. Did they misprint what it cost? Looks like thousands worth...

Tres bien....

Cheers chap..

Nope thats correct. The 'original' TVR interior cost me £500 - complete.. I then sold the TVR seats for £300 odd and the dials for another £250-300 odd.. so effectivly it cost me nothing! Then I prob used about £200-300 of glass fibre + filler + other materials and hell of alot of sweat and hardwork to get it to what it is today! Leather + retrim was on top.. It used 8 hides of leather.. so you do the math for how much the leather cost me!!