rsgntx

New Home - DG Supercharged VR6 - SOLD

Did you see my Mystic blue Storm there!!!

Graham picked my car up so didn't get their!

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Saturday at Bristol Volksfest was great! Sunday not so much rain, rain, rain!!

Graham picked my car up so didn't get their!

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Saturday at Bristol Volksfest was great! Sunday not so much rain, rain, rain!!

Ok bud

Not seen my car since December 2010!!! :(

Ok bud

Not seen my car since December 2010!!! :(

Lee then i did see your car while i was there! last time! What are you having done?

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Much smoothness, lovely :shades: would like to see a video of the front indicators working

OK finally had the camera when i got to the office this morning, sorry for the delay!

th_M4H01244.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

So Friday night someone decided they would like my Corrado. Luckily they either got disturbed or lost interest!

DSC01245.jpg

Sigh :( Not sure what it is but the milder weather seems to have bought the opportunists out.. a friend of mine just had his house done over the other day for some MacBooks!

I suppose you should be thankful for small mercies, that they didn't damage the paint and just screwed the locks up. Time for some Passat handles?

Liking the indicators Rob, the rears work well with the tint :thumbleft:

As for the attempted break in, F-in A-holes, as Jim said, luckily the paintwork isn't damaged

Must be the worst feeling to get back to your car and find someone's tried to break in... I'd actually thank God though that it's just the locks... could've been a million times worse!

Thanks for the thoughts guys. I have to say I was just happy that they hadn't touched the paint work!!

Mate thats s*** but as already said al least they didnt damge the paint handles sre easy to replace.

Matt I am away so much at the moment it is hard to plan or get the car ready for anything but i will be at GTI this saturday so if your down there let me know and we will try and hook up!

Matt I am away so much at the moment it is hard to plan or get the car ready for anything but i will be at GTI this saturday so if your down there let me know and we will try and hook up!

Ah shame mate, will be down Sunday, so next time, plenty more shows over the next few weeks! :)

I have a lot of respect for anyone that's brave enough to own more than 1 Corrado! The stress of one is enough for me!

Oh you bought the one on ebay with the recaros? £880 is a good price!

Are you swapping your interior into it then selling it on or thinking about breaking it?

Are you swapping your interior into it then selling it on or thinking about breaking it?

Yet to be decided! Will get the car looked at and see what is good and what is not so good first! I like to see these cars kept on the road but some just take too much money!

Thats not a bad purchase Robert :salute: Your interior is Grey isn't it? just have to swap the recaro's, unless of course the cards and rear bench is better than yours, even if you have to break it, you'll get your money back easy :cool:

Thats not a bad purchase Robert :salute: Your interior is Grey isn't it? just have to swap the recaro's, unless of course the cards and rear bench is better than yours, even if you have to break it, you'll get your money back easy :cool:

Yes grey interior so that's the plan! I have been looking for the seats for a while and got lucky that they are the same colour. My lads want the car as a project but before we go there we need to see what needs doing!

What is it with buying Welsh Corrado's!? Welcome to the Recaro Club, I love mine! ;)

Yes looking forward to getting them fitted... :)

Will be at BVF but will only be there on Sunday now :( Seats will not be switched by then though.

Look forward to catching up and seeing all the fresh updates to the car

Look forward to catching up and seeing all the fresh updates to the car

I better make a big effort to clean it then!!!