Sign in to follow this  
Swompy

Pink Corrado

Was at work walking down the magazine isle and noticed a shape of a car you couldnt mistake, but coulor that went with it wasnt right. So I stopped to have a look ( as you doo :D ) and nearly died of a heart attack with what I saw on the front page of Max power.

If you scroll down you can see what it. viewer discretion is advised.

100421_123642.jpg

:gag: :cuckoo: :pukeright:

More below if you can handle it

100421_123504.jpg

100421_123516.jpg

That is the owner in the corner :snipersmile: :2gunfire:

100421_123454.jpg

Its a 1.8 16v badged up as a VR6 :epicfail:

I noticed this on saturday while wandering through the magazine isle in my local tesco the colour caught my aye straight away then i realised it was a corrado

what was the owner thinking!!!!

its truely awful :pukeright:

I sort of know the owner Chad. :lol:

If you knew him basically it would make perfect sense, thats all i'm saying. :lol:

It was featured in PVW as well a couple of months back.

AHHHHHHHH HAHAHA!!! :lol: belongs in poo power, only in that magazine do people badge cars up with badges off a more powerful car. The total opposite of a sleeper. Although Im not sure why they put a standard corrado with some wheels on the cover, my old corrado was tornado pink as well

Lets hope the C is so embarrassed to be seen out that it blushes a nice shade of red!

Not looked at Max Turd for many years.

I must admit I did turn the mag round so all they could see was the back page when I put it back 8)

In fairness its not a monstrousity by any means, its pretty conservative other than the colour change, which will of course divide opinion. Its not for me but theres far tackier cars on here

I sort of know the owner Chad. :lol:

If you knew him basically it would make perfect sense, thats all i'm saying. :lol:

It was featured in PVW as well a couple of months back.

yeah i have that copy lying around somewhere... he's gottan rid of the PINK FISHNETS around the rear lights then?

i dont think its that unusual

there are many a pink car in leicester. probably within 20 houses of mine there is a pink ka and a pink tigra.

they all look poop, but just seems quite common for girls nowadays

it is a vr6 aint it?

Nope, said in the specifications on the car it is a 1.8 16v, has had the 4 to 5 stud conversion tho.

what a jeb end!

it it was a girls car then yeah you would prob get away with it but its not!

diggin the rims though i have been lookin at them on ebay.

and yeah its a shame that a cover car has such a s##t paint job! shame on max power!! :nono:

it is a vr6 aint it?

Nope, said in the specifications on the car it is a 1.8 16v, has had the 4 to 5 stud conversion tho.

It's running Porsche wheels so will just have adaptors to take it from 4 stud VW to the 5 stud Porsche fitment (5x130 I think.. can't remember).

In fairness its not a monstrousity by any means, its pretty conservative other than the colour change, which will of course divide opinion. Its not for me but theres far tackier cars on here

You havin a go at my suspension again Gareth :nono: :lol:

No far from it, wouldn't change a single thing about your car :salute: You can't fault a stock car in mint condition some modified cars however leave a lot to be desired.

I quite like it, as has been said its quite tame apart from the pink, no garish body kits, nice classic rims...etc.

I think if the paint work is a good job, most colours would look smart. The door does look a different shade but this could just be the lighting/photo. If this was aqua blue or blackberry people would be raving about it.

i'm sure he gets plenty of attention wherever he goes.

:camp:

shame on max power!! :nono:

Not as if they've never had a pink Corrado on the cover before....

377063175_a1ff14ace6.jpg

I saw this at Gti Summer last year, its not actually as bad as it looks. The pink in the sunlight wasn't bright at all, in fact if you didn't know you could say it was a faded Tornado. That's certainly what I thought till I twigged.

Still, I can't understand why the hell he chose pink. :gag:

Exactly, could do with loosing the stickers and gaining some ride height as it must be awful to drive but it looks fairly clean and tidy really!