rsgntx

Post a Pic Only - your best pic of your car

Not alot you could do there then mate have you got your DTA running the traction control? What caliper's have you got on front? Brembo? I would love to slap a turbo on my R32 I've even got the turbo a hybrid T3 and a few other choice part's

No traction control yet. ;) Front Brembo calipers from Fiat Coupe. If youve got turbo bits ready,then do it. But the gearbox at 1 bar boost is the weakest part as ive lost 5th gear again when i was tailgating C63 Amg at 160mph on autobahn. Fortunatelly there was no oil leak so I was able to do 600 miles at 4th gear.

Front Brembo calipers from Fiat Coupe.

How did you get them to fit, I have a pair and couldn't find a way to make them fit a Corrado. I ended up buying a pair from a Renault clio 197 with bolt on brackets (same as Seat brembos)

Only possible to fit these is to make some adapters.http://forum.corradoclub.cz/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=210.0;attach=12281;image

OK, lets try this again....... this is probably my best picture after the recent work that's been carried out.

_MG_0312.jpg

doppelganger.jpg

Awesome car, and a great user name.

I'm fairly local to you in Cambridge..... quite a few guys around this way now..... Should organise a meet up, or a convoy to a show/rr day.

Awesome car, and a great user name.

I'm fairly local to you in Cambridge..... quite a few guys around this way now..... Should organise a meet up, or a convoy to a show/rr day.

cheers dude, yeah I'd be up for that. I've seen a few around here, there's a grey G60 in St Ives I've seen a few times and red valver near here somewhere.

Got a nod from an old boy in a mint green storm in St Ives a while back which made me chuckle :D