Ben-B

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

No Country for Old Men (again) 9/10... still great, but i was knackered and the pace got to me a little this time round. Though that was probably compounded by having to endure the ads too.

This is England - 8/10 Very good film, watched the serier before watching the film. My only issue was the end, i feel the story ended up lack of closure. I expect at least another 40 mins when it ended.

Alien brilliant film, however AlienS is even better :D

Dunno- never made my mind up about that one. Think I'd prob go for Alien as my fav, although Aliens runs it very close. Very different though...

I actually like the Director's Cut of Alien3 too. Didn't like Alien Resurection at all. Thought AvP was a lot better than the reviews said it was- an above average sci-fi action film, although it can't hold a candle to the first 2. AvP 2 was absolutely, absolutely terrible though! :lol:

Dont get me wrong Alien is a great film and sets you up for the second one nicely. I just prefer Aliens. Aliens 3 was also good, but not AS good. Resurrection was sh!te :lol:

AVP i want to really love it, but for me they didnt quite pull it off, a bit cheesey.......... and aliends should have won not Predator :lol: I've not seen AVP 2, dont think i will

i was unlucky enough to watch piranha on friday, its a 4/10 :shrug: storyline and effects suck and the only thing that redeemed it was the presence of lots and lots of boobs :lol:

ive yet to see a modern horror that even comes close to the likes of evil dead etc for cheese and seriousness at same time these days :( although i am a huge evil dead fan, i got the tattoo to prove it :rofl:

Saw '9' the other day. 4/10.

Weird, really really weird. Like a cross between Terminator and The Matrix... with sock puppets. Not my cup of tea at all. It was a Tim Burton, which surprised me as I normally love his stuff, but this one... Too off the wall for me.

Weird, really really weird. Like a cross between Terminator and The Matrix... with sock puppets. Not my cup of tea at all. It was a Tim Burton, which surprised me as I normally love his stuff, but this one... Too off the wall for me.

Really want to see it! Thought the trailer looked amazing 8) Not available on Lovefilm though :nono:

Really want to see it! Thought the trailer looked amazing 8) Not available on Lovefilm though :nono:

Watched '9' again last night, I think it's awesome. Very weird, but in a good way I think. 8/10

'In Bruges' starring Colin Farrell. 6 out of 10. Would have scored it higher, 'cept for the crude language. There was so little of it :lol:

I used to like Tim Burton... but he's just a bit of a film whore now. Ever since "planet of the apes" he seems to make any film that is put in front of him...

i think this sums up my opinion of him quite nicely

Vampires Suck 5/10 :(

Awwww crap. The trailers made it look really funny... I was gonna go see that... Maybe I'll wait 'til it's cheap on DVD.

Yeah its definately a future £3 dvd from tesco's !

On a lighter note finally got round to watching Gran Torino great film 9/10!!!! :D

Although I wasn't fussed, hubby really liked it. He'd give it 'a good 8/10', so... And I'd write to Lovefilm and complain! :lol:

Vampires Suck 5/10 :(

Awwww crap. The trailers made it look really funny... I was gonna go see that... Maybe I'll wait 'til it's cheap on DVD.

Yeah its definately a future £3 dvd from tesco's !

Now that sounds like a plan :)

Saw 3D 6/10

Better then the last one,didnt need to be 3D,if you hav'ent seen the other saws,don't bother with this one !

Pirahna 6/10

Would have given it lower score...... but then you do get to see Kelly Brook with her kit off, so that's worth a couple of points on it's own! :lol: