Ben-B

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1

Starts off oh so promisingly, but falls flat for most of the middle and ends on an odd note... also a sad one. Many kids and adults in the cinema were in tears at the end. :?

Part 2 is probably going to be really fast paced and full of fighting, but to get that Part 1 has suffered, so... 7/10. I still enjoyed it and the locations for most of the film were very pretty.

went to see it friday thought it was good ,but why change things so much from the book ?

Just finished the book, as I hadn't read it before eh hem... and I didn't think it was all that different really... :shrug:

I guess it's just Hollywood's artistic license...

Knight and Day 8/10

Was pleasantly surprised by this! Good movie with some awesome stunts. Loved it. And Mr Cruise didn't spoil it :lol:

127 hours, good film 8/10

bit visual when he finaly cuts his arm off, one girl ran out the pics :pukeleft: :pukeright: :gag: :lol:

A few weeks ago took the grandson and half a dozen of his little friends to see Despicable Me. Absolutely brilliant. Nobody wanted to go to the toilet and I loved it 10/10. Really liked the "minions"

I think we should start using a "out of 100" score for films.... this 10/10 milarky really grinds my gears :nuts: I mean... Are you saying that you can't get better than "Despicable Me"? I'm sure you'll agree that you have seen better films... so how can it be 10/10?

Anywho... I saw a film last night called "Catfish". It's a documentary about a chap in New York who finds love over the internet and discovers that the person he fell for on Facebook isn't all she turns out to be. It's all filmed by camcorder and includes some really nice graphic touches (using google map street view while the crew are driving down the interstate was a very nice touch for instance) and there's a twist at the end that certainly kept me guessing!

So... In the Spirit of a more accurate system I'll give this film 85/100. :salute:

OK Perhaps I was carrried away by the fact the kids sat quietly for the duration of the movie so I'll go for 90/100. Still a brilliant movie though.

127 hours, good film 8/10

bit visual when he finaly cuts his arm off, one girl ran out the pics :pukeleft: :pukeright: :gag: :lol:

Cool! Yeah, hacking through the nerves! :gag:

Crazy Heart 87/100. Jeff Bridges is just brilliant in the role (and no surprise he got an oscar for it) . A vey simple and slowly told story really with characters who are so believeable (Maggie Gylenhaal is also great - has she ever been in a bad movie?) . Can't imagine anyone being a better lead for this than JB - one of those "made for it" type fits. I may be a tad biased though cos he's my favourite actor!

Favourite quote:

"where do ya get the inspiration for the songs"

"Life, unfortunately"

Finally watched Inception tonight. Got to say i loved it, was thoroughly enthralling, it really drew me in. Probably down to the fact you had to concentrate to ensure you followed it, especially the beginning. I actually enjoyed Leonardo D'Capprio's role in it too :lol: - one of his better films.

Brilliant and highly recommended 9/10 8)

Finally watched Inception tonight. Got to say i loved it, was thoroughly enthralling, it really drew me in. Probably down to the fact you had to concentrate to ensure you followed it, especially the beginning. I actually enjoyed Leonardo D'Capprio's role in it too :lol: - one of his better films.

Brilliant and highly recommended 9/10 8)

I watched it for a 2nd time t'other day, not sure if I liked it more this time or before!! :lol:

Definately worth recommend watching it a 2nd time, as u pick up on more detail!

I just finished watching Inception, holey moley im not going to sleep now. Best film i've seen in ages, everyone and i mean everyone needs to watch it.

10/10, can't fault it.

Gangster Number 1 on Sky last night... 9/10. A brilliant London gangster film.

Finally saw The Dark Knight the other day.......very good film, think i'll benefit from watching it a second time......still awesome...i give it 8.7/10.

Heath Ledger's performance was fantastic.

Just seen 127 hours with my girl and for me 3/10 for her 0/10

Finally saw The Dark Knight the other day.......very good film, think i'll benefit from watching it a second time......still awesome...i give it 8.7/10.

Heath Ledger's performance was fantastic.

One of my favourite films to be honest. Wasnt until Batman Begins that i actually got into batman. Its got a more sinister side to it compared to the earlier films. The Dark Knight, i think its awesome looking forward to the next one.

Shame Heath Ledger wont be in it, as you say Whitedog, his performance was excellent. Totally different to ten things i hate about you, which was the last film i saw with him in it.

Just seen 127 hours with my girl and for me 3/10 for her 0/10

Just watched this, its ok, 4/10 for me, great survival, shit film.

Wasnt until Batman Begins that i actually got into batman. Its got a more sinister side to it compared to the earlier films.

I had a mate who was well into the old Batman comics, they're more sinister and evil than u'd believe!! Love the new Batman films :D

Avatar 2. I know its not out yet but I just know its going to be my favoritist :lol:

(Gotta love 'Come Fly With Me')

Avatar 2. I know its not out yet but I just know its going to be my favoritist :lol:

lmao :lol:

megamind 7-10 would rate it higher but im 35 and dont wanna seem too childish lol

127 5-10 i quite liked it , not bad for the type of film but i wouldnt buy it on bluray

and the last film i watched was

Burlesque i hate cher with a passion always have but to my supprise i really enjoyed the film easy 8-10 from me would watch it again if only for christina :norty: :lol:

Wasnt until Batman Begins that i actually got into batman. Its got a more sinister side to it compared to the earlier films.

I had a mate who was well into the old Batman comics, they're more sinister and evil than u'd believe!! Love the new Batman films :D[/quote:2drjts0z]

Ive never read them to be honest. Was basing that on the earlier films and probably more so on the series with Adam We :lol: :batman:

Come fly with me is brilliant! love the coffee shop lady :D

come fly with me could be so much better, but thats just my opinion

Watched "Never Let Me Go" last night.

head still spinning. What if. deffo worth a watch

The Kings Speech. Excellant, funny, sad, v interesting. 10/10