Ben-B

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

No digital projection. Didnt know it was out in 3D! :eek: Shame :(

I could be talking sh*t. I may have got my wires crossed somewhere :shrug:

No digital projection. Didnt know it was out in 3D! :eek: Shame :(

I could be talking sh*t. I may have got my wires crossed somewhere :shrug:[/quote:34djh677]

I did just google it and didnt find anything really. You're responsible for getting the gf all exicted about a 3D version now Jim :lol:

Shutter Island

10/10 awsome

Agreed best film I've seen all year I think.

BTTF - on big screen to celebrate 30 years. Still as good as when I last saw it... 9/10

..."How about a ride Mister?!" (Jennifer) Yes please.

Shutter Island

10/10 awsome

Seriously? you rate this over inception ?? (unless you haven't seen inception yet?)

two films I've seen over the past week.

The other guys - 5/10 - (about as average a comedy as you can get......about 6-7 funny bits in the film)

4.3.2.1 - 2/10 - Easily the worst film i've seen this year....... it really is painful to watch.

Thinking of poor films...... check out Fear of clowns......now that is THE worst film I've ever seen.......shockingly bad!!

just finished watching splice. Really good sci fi horror. Easily a 9 out of 10.

WTF !!!!

I thought this film was ridiculous!! half baby half velociraptor to start with.....then the scientist funks it and impregnates it......then it turns into a boy and rapes the female scientist, who gets pregant from it.

Weird film and not exactly well made.

Seriously.....I'd give it 4/10 at best....and that's being pretty generous!!

The female scientist made me recall a good film called "Go" though, which I think I'll watch again. :)

Shutter Island

10/10 awsome

Seriously? you rate this over inception ?? (unless you haven't seen inception yet?)

Thinking of poor films...... check out Fear of clowns......now that is THE worst film I've ever seen.......shockingly bad!!

No not seen Inception but heard good things.

Not seen Fear of Clowns but it sounds fantastic lol. My nomination would be 90s version of the Island Of Dr Moreau...

Zombieland - 8.5/10

Totally unexpected gem of a movie which I enjoyed more than most of the films I've seen this year. Funny, amusingly gory, moves along at a good pace, good cast... thoroughly enjoyed it and laughed out loud several times.

Well worth a watch.

Zombieland - 8.5/10

Totally unexpected gem of a movie which I enjoyed more than most of the films I've seen this year. Funny, amusingly gory, moves along at a good pace, good cast... thoroughly enjoyed it and laughed out loud several times.

Well worth a watch.

The scene with Bull Murray when the girls turn up is so funny, but very harsh!!! Love that film!

Oh - and also just rewatched Back To The Future last night which has a limited cinema re-release to celebrate it's 25th (!!) anniversary. Was absolutely awesome to see this amazing movie on the big screen finally.

No doubt a complete 10/10 movie :)

Oh - and also just rewatched Back To The Future last night which has a limited cinema re-release to celebrate it's 25th (!!) anniversary. Was absolutely awesome to see this amazing movie on the big screen finally.

remember goin to see this in 1985 ? saw it twice in one day ,such a great film. wanted to see the ian jury film but never got round to it , saw it on dvd last week 10/10 but i am a big fan !

Enter the Void ...either 2/10 or 8/10, but I've yet to decide which.

It's visceral, in your face, technically brilliant, memorable and just goes to show that you don't need gimmicks like 3D to make a movie stand out... but on the other hand it's insane, jarring, de-sensitising, indulgent, mysoginistic and pointless.

remember goin to see this in 1985 ? saw it twice in one day ,such a great film. wanted to see the ian jury film but never got round to it , saw it on dvd last week 10/10 but i am a big fan !

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/features/exclusive/

Shocking - just shocking. Doesn't Stoltz have red hair too?

Today is the last day of this in the cinema. Absolutely gutted i missed it :(

The Wrestler 9/10

(loses 0.5 point because ending like that annoyed me)

Brilliant film, Mickey Rourke was excellent, very captivating.

I quite liked the ending, he went out doing what he loved most. I think that's a lot better than a nice soppy ending!

The Hangover - 7/10

Can't believe I hadn't seen it til last nite, the 3 points that were missing are there for after I've watched it another time, and more than likely another time after that, so I can take more of the funny quotes in! :)

Robin Hood - 9/10

Loved it. Great story and some awesome scenery. I'd love to have a time machine and be able to go back and experience England way back then. We had a beautiful country, shame it's gone to sh*ts!

Blade Runner 10/10

I don't know how many times! Don't tend to like giving things 10/10, but I love this film every time I see it. Is my favourite film ever so I think I can give it 10! 8)

Had a really crap day yesterday so sat down and watched Training Day with a bottle of wine.

Always gets me how gritty this film is. I love it. 10/10

Vampires Suck 5/10 :(

Awwww crap. The trailers made it look really funny... I was gonna go see that... Maybe I'll wait 'til it's cheap on DVD.