Ben-B

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Have heard nothing but good things about Avengers Assemble - really must get and see it!

At the cinema, another vote for Avengers Assemble 9/10. I loved it.

On Blu-ray, just seen The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (English Daniel Craig version), which is very gritty and dark. It deviates a little from the book in places, but is a good solid remake. 7/10

Watched the Avengers assemble yesterday with some mates. Absolutely loved it. 9/10

Very well made, some quite funny moments, but like has been said a little predictable. Might of helped me more if I watched Thor and Captain America before hand but still wasn't difficult to get into.

Agree- much better if you watch Thor, Captain America + both Iron Man films first! Guess you could watch without seeing them, but you'd be a little blind re: backstory, as a lot of it is linked.

Watched In Time last night- futurestic thriller where the currency is time (off your life!). Quite flawed, but enjoyed it. 68/100

The raid redemption 10/10 none stop action.Highly reccomend it if you like guns,fighting and action

The raid redemption 10/10 none stop action.Highly reccomend it if you like guns,fighting and action

I was gunna watch that today but it had subtitles over subtitles on the version i had so gave it a miss

Edited by corrado_sunderland

Watched,constantine, bad ass and rise of the apes last night,and old boy- with some scrumpy of course

constantine-8/10 pretty fookin good and made me quit smoking this morning :lol:

Bad ass- 9/10 just for the cheese of it and the fact he pulls a hot black chick half his age

Old boy-5/10 the ending is weird and just sucks so your wondering all film about a mystery that when unraveled is a pile of crap

Rise of the apes- 7/10 as its a canny watch

Edited by corrado_sunderland
Hangover

Marley

That new bob Marley documentary....

Brilliant!! Watched it twice !

10/10

Prometheus 5.5/10 very disappointed. Just never delivered in my view. Poor story line, never really got my full attention and very hyped up. I like films to explain themselves and justify why things happen etc, this just threw in random events and without giving much away it had the usual character heroics which we're just totally unrealistic.

Anyways visuals looked good and there was one moment that got me hooked when i thought it was going to step up a gear but that never happened.

I hope Others might enjoy it more than I did

"Chronicle" Bluray. 8/10. CGI was a little poor in places but otherwise a good little film.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Prometheus 5.5/10 very disappointed.

Noooooo! I was looking forward to that!!

I hope you can enjoy it, this is only my opinion :)

for me it just didn't answer anything and saying this loosely as it is set in space etc but it was just unrealistic and I never really believed any of it. I was always aware I was in a cinema watching a film if that makes sense, I ever got involved apart from one brief 10 minute moment.

Really liked Prometheus! Looked absolutely amazing, good performances etc. I definitely think it was over-edited though. It felt a bit rushed- needed more tension. Lots of little nods to Alien, but stood perfectly well as its own film. Liked the characters, but wanted to get to know them more. Really hope they do a director's cut.

78/100

Think all the questions were left open for a sequel ;)

Saw Prometheus tonight. It's a reasonable film. Quite entertaining. Too many things 'just happened' without much leadup or discussion afterwards though. 7/10 as a decent bit of entertainment but it could have been much better.

Watched Prometheus yesterday with my GF, we excepted much more to be honest. 6/10

M.I.B 3 very dissapointed as nowhere as funny as the first 2 and it just seemed to drag on, so 4/10 from me

Also Prometheus last night.

5mins after leaving, I'd rate it 8/10. 24hrs later... sadly dropped to 6/10 once I thought about it a bit more. Wafer thin plot and I just didn't like the explanation for the idea behind the original Gieger aliens.

MIB 3

Not all that, couple of funny moments.

Nothing special, I'll b nice and give it a 6.5 /10

Films over the long weekend....

"Prometheus", visually, 9/10, story 7/10. Despite what I've read, it seems like an "Alien" prequel to me.

"Woman in Black". Really enjoyed it. Despite the 12 rating, I challenge any 12 year old not to sh1t a couple of bricks during the film. 9/10.

"In Time", again, really enjoyed this and I liked the story line, 9/10.

...... All in all, a good result on the film front considering some of the disappointing films out recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched Zombie Strippers last night with Jenna Jameson

It was a funny film I have to say it was 80% pole dancing and 20% shooting zombies so Im not complaing as I love both :D

7/10

---------- Post added at 9:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:39 PM ----------

I watched Zombie Strippers last night with Jenna Jameson

It was a funny film I have to say it was 80% pole dancing and 20% shooting zombies so Im not complaing as I love both :D

7/10

I finally got around to watching Avengers yesterday... great entertainment... 9/10

Just watched Goon what a film little bit corny with the girl thing but brings back so many memories and loved the point where the guy goes to doug Wanna go? yeah thanks for asking love that!!!!!! classic

would say a 10 for me doesnt cut it with slap shot but hey who could?

Batman,the dark knight rises

3/10 worst Batman film..............ever !

Listen as Bane's accent changes through the film, not enough action,crap dialogue,2hours of my life I can't get back