Sign in to follow this  
Peebee

Is doing this to a C bad? Now with additional pictures

As much as i tell myself its not a very angelic thing to be thinking about, i cant help but love this!

l_bc01c0e980a6d33f9fd692b4e3adc3ec.jpg

l_1181794779e8fb6fb84ac55345e9a27e.jpg

l_24a39bd86a8621a252f136f0689d046d.jpg

Personally im not loving the wide front arches, but maybe just have them rolled a bit would do?

Is this bad, or good?

lol never spotted the 666, a fair few gay bit of this Rado after second look, i just love those arches! Shame on me! :camp:

Maybe from a different angle at the rear it might look OK, but from that pic to me with the rear diffuser and wide arches it looks like the 'rado's got a massive arse!!

And Im quite partial to a big bum, but on fit ladies not cars! :lol:

Maybe from a different angle at the rear it might look OK, but from that pic to me with the rear diffuser and wide arches it looks like the 'rado's got a massive arse!!

And Im quite partial to a big bum, but on fit ladies not cars! :lol:

Tell me more about large ladies bums and you, sounds very anal :lol:

I am not sure about that one, the problem is to me it looks like another of these "show " cars that rolls on 9 or 10 inch wide wheels that look practically egg shaped once they have some horrendously stretched tyres fitted to them.

like the rear splitter though, works really well and the arches look like they have been on steroids!

the only way i would buy that is to break it!! but before that! i would get a orbital sander on that awful paint and sell the panels primered grey! what a waste!why orange!

Ouch, that eBay one is pretty bad. But not just the paint, spoiler and shite body kit...... a couple of queries:

1) what exactly makes him believe its a storm under all that crap?

2) 8 previous owners yet only 54000 on the clock? Yes and my nan once beat giant haystacks in an arm wrestling contest!

Oh dear, what a muppet......

I am not sure about that one, the problem is to me it looks like another of these "show " cars that rolls on 9 or 10 inch wide wheels that look practically egg shaped once they have some horrendously stretched tyres fitted to them.

like the rear splitter though, works really well and the arches look like they have been on steroids!

Yeah, splitter works well, colour is my favourite, but the first shot makes the arches seem just too wide. Perhaps if there were about 10-15mm less that would give sufficient flare to complement the existing lines. Otherwise generally side and rear quarter shots look very nice.

If it really was a Storm and he repainted it in that appalling colour, then he needs his testicles removing. Quickly.

always hated those reiger? body kits (orange ebay car)

but I really like the one from the original post, tyre width a bit OTT for me but the bodywork looks very well executed/finished and I'm usually pretty conservative where obvious body mods are concerned :)