James.

Corrado magazine article/review thread

Top Gear group test, 1994 & 1995.

Pics are a bit horrible.

1994 test - Corrado VR6, Ford Probe V6, Toyota Celica GT

1995 test - Corrado VR6, Fiat Coupe 16v Turbo, Honda Prelude 16v, Nissan 200SX

That's quite enough for tonight :lol:

You think :lol:

That's my reading matter for this weekend dealt with. I doff my hat in your general direction Sir. :notworthy:

hi i have one of the press cars f240bvv which was test drove by jerrmy clarkson on pendine sands in 1989 and was on the front cover of the what car magazine in aug 1989

mick

US magazine Automobile review from 1993, was in there top ten cars of the year in 1993, but being Americans their choice was a bit questionable!.....the full list was (in no particular order).

BMW 325i coupe

Cadillac Seville Touring Sedan

Ford Probe GT

Lexus SC300

Mazda mx-5

Merc 400E

Nissan Sentra SE-R

Nissan 300zx

Toyota Camry XLE

VW Corrado VR6 SLC

Apologies for the poor quality.

Posted here

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=40510

Blimey, had to have a second look at the reg on the Nothelle corrado. Thought it was mine for a second (Scotts of sloane square car as well) !

Those wheels are awesome. Saw them on a Rallye in Ian Kuahs book but they seem bigger and also in 5 bolt.

Good find.

posted this in its own thread a while back but its better to have all these together

i have the whole magazine available which i will make into a PDF but here is the corrado + G60 section for now.

page1.jpg

page89.jpg

page1011.jpg

page1213.jpg

page1415.jpg

page1617corradoillustration.jpg

and this

A European sports car and more

eurosportscarepag1.jpg

Eurosportscarpag2.jpg

loving this thread...

the Volkswagen Audi Car magazine, May 2000, says at the end that the corrado will hold its value very well, shame its dropped so low at the moment, i hope it picks up soon again!

says a year old storm actually sold on for more money, imagine that happening now...

Blimey, had to have a second look at the reg on the Nothelle corrado. Thought it was mine for a second (Scotts of sloane square car as well) !

Those wheels are awesome. Saw them on a Rallye in Ian Kuahs book but they seem bigger and also in 5 bolt.

Mine also originated from Scotts. Owned by a flying Doctor orginally. Obviously needed something small with a bit of poke to zoom around London in :D

I'm not a fan of the Nothelle rims!

^ That Storm turbo is gorgeous, what are it's specs? I can't quite make them out.

Also, that Nothelle Corrado, is that still owned by the guy on here who has a muppet avatar? (Forget his name, met him at E38 years back)

edit: Is it Korozin?

^ That Storm turbo is gorgeous, what are it's specs? I can't quite make them out.

Also, that Nothelle Corrado, is that still owned by the guy on here who has a muppet avatar? (Forget his name, met him at E38 years back)

edit: Is it Korozin?

Woah! Check you out returning from the depths!!

Haha, hello lol! How's it going? I check back here every couple months to see what's going on. And also take a cheeky look in the for sale threads!

Nice one Matt.

Here's the VR6 article from the same editon as the Storm:

NB: I like how the author refers to the 8v as a "ghost car".

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfVWA VR6 feature aug 95 a.jpg[/attachment:ygtubiip]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfVWA VR6 feature aug 95 b .jpg[/attachment:ygtubiip]

VWA VR6 feature aug 95 c.jpg[/attachment:ygtubiip]

My old car, god I really miss it.

Not a magazine article, but Corrado content in the background:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKxK9748aJ4#at=550