VR6 Lee

Grand Turismo 5 - Official Thread

Just had a look through my cars and found a Buick Special producing 530bhp ish did it up a bit and now producing 660 ish bhp jesus this car flies did a supercar race with it and beat cars like the veyron and zonda. Must have won it when completing something doesnt handle like a supercar nor look like one (looks more like a gangster rappers car lol) but on them straights wow

I cant find this car on mine so must have not done the race

Need to do the vw lupo races but you must win a lupo as its not in delaership

Just had a look through my cars and found a Buick Special producing 530bhp ish did it up a bit and now producing 660 ish bhp jesus this car flies did a supercar race with it and beat cars like the veyron and zonda. Must have won it when completing something doesnt handle like a supercar nor look like one (looks more like a gangster rappers car lol) but on them straights wow

Need to do the vw lupo races but you must win a lupo as its not in delaership[/quote:3ldc44rr]

No mate you can buy a lupo from the used car dealer. I bought one today :D

btw - look at my message above regarding your PSN ID?

I won a lupo GTI CUP and had an awesome time (really enjoyed it ) on the nurbergring. Think it did it perfectly. If we can I would like to race lupos again on the track with real people. funny thing was the gave me a standard 1.4 for winning lol

I won a lupo GTI CUP and had an awesome time (really enjoyed it ) on the nurbergring. Think it did it perfectly. If we can I would like to race lupos again on the track with real people. funny thing was the gave me a standard 1.4 for winning lol

I'd be up for that. I bought a GTi today though not the 1.4. To be honest i was unerwelmed by the Gti thought it would be alot faster, but then its just an excuse to tune it up :D

Need to do the vw lupo races but you must win a lupo as its not in delaership[/quote:2i99njx3]

Yeah you do win a lupo 1.4

Anyone got any tips, for amature 60's muscle car championships? I have a Chevvy SS, but it seems to bounce of the limiter at 117 mph and I am struggling to better 4th place.

Its the only race in amature league I have not Gold'd

Also, I would be up for an online Lupo cup car round the ring. It was a great race.

:D

I love this game. :clap:

Yeah, I put a 5 gear close ratio box in, and it wont let me lengthen the final drive. I am loathed to spend 20k on a fully customisable, setup just to win one race.

I spose its only 20k, but I am struggling to retain credits above 100k at the moment. and trying to save up to get my skyline to 700 bhp so my B spec driver can actually win some races.

It's good ain't it. Mine currently stands at 860bhp

Guessing you did the engine upgrade to stage 3?? Have you upgraded the tyres atall im still using the standard sports ones as i dont want to spend loads of credits on new race tyres if they are pants??

VR6Lee - is your PSN id infact Rossi-46 not Rossie_46? Couldnt find the latter, but did the former?

Rossi_46

Try again

VR6Lee - is your PSN id infact Rossi-46 not Rossie_46? Couldnt find the latter, but did the former?

Rossi_46

Try again[/quote:1qapg8w7]

Yup done :salute:

Guessing you did the engine upgrade to stage 3?? Have you upgraded the tyres atall im still using the standard sports ones as i dont want to spend loads of credits on new race tyres if they are pants??[/quote:3k0gyb9m]

The race tyres are a fair improvement especially on braking stability, and yes I have done stage 3 and pretty much every other mod possible bar customisable transmission and suspension.

One more tip to improve braking stability, check out the settings for TCS and ABS and up them a couple of levels, this makes spinning out on braking into corners much less likely and also allows later braking points than before.

And can anyone else believe how much extra power you can free up from an oil change.

lol yea on the snow but i was dogger on the tarmac! am on with the licenses now and getting some more practice in!

Good stuff. I've just finished up work ready for tommorow, so i'm about to crack open the budweiser and go online racing again!

Anyone fancy some M3 racing? No M3 actually needed as it's in the standard garage.

All in the same standard cars for some good, close racing :D

Add me Volksdevil-G60 then click Community > My profile > My lounge Oh, and make sure you select the Racing soft tyres!

Will be in there for the next hour or so unless the TV gets comandeered.

My new toy and my first attempt at photo mode :? You gotta love the Scuderia :luvlove: Especially when it kicks out 700bhp

I love the attention to detail that even the exhaust tips are blue

68668_471222481445_695531445_5991885_285261_n.jpg

156870_471222561445_695531445_5991887_646147_n.jpg

65759_471222531445_695531445_5991886_2853262_n.jpg