Mr C

Bored in here

Life's tough in middle age. Unfortunately rust set in and a partial repair by the owner resulted in a rather large hole. Can you believe it, he then took my battery out and hasn't even bothered taxing me; said something about the wife banning him until April. So, any suggestions of how to pass the time until then? I'm a bit bored in this garage.

Mr C

lol... get a trickle charger and get off your ever loving ECU's!

Slap some oil on your valves and get the old man to turn you over once and a while and all.

P.S. Welcome to the forum ;)

bit like that in my garage aswell . he bought me a trickle charger though. today he tried to fix the heater control because a wheel cog had broken ,at one point i thought he was going to beat me senseless with a hammer ! he shouted a big long string of f=-;'[ts,and called me all the names under the sun .

If only they could talk... I'm forced to sleep under the covers all winter. Last month a plank fell over on me and he didn't notice the bruise for a week. There's a 3.68 final drive in the corner but heaven knows when he'll let me try it. I may be middle aged but I've got less creases than him.

when its dark and no ones lookin pop your lights on and do some shadow puppets, that should keep you entertained for a few minutes!

you could also do some "VVRRROOOMMM" "TISH" "VVRRROOOMMM" "TISH" noise's and turn you steering wheel from side to side. we all know weve done that at some point!

(good thread made me laugh)

Ever since he has had that stupid new car, he doesnt pay me as much attention. I asked him to do the decent thing and pass me on to a good owner who will give me the care that I so deserve but instead he sent a little notice to the DVLA saying he is keeping me off road. I now have a couple of leads connected to my battery and have been abandoned in his garage!!

I don't know, I cost £20,000 when I was new and my first owner pampered me for years. Along comes this new guy who immediately starts to firkle around with my insides, replacing things that don't even need replacing! Then he goes and parks me outside in the rain - the rain!! Then, horror upon horror, he fits some 'winter tyres' to me and insists on driving me through masses of cold white stuff that serves no purpose other than to block my radiator and make my brakes freeze up. Then, just as the warmer weather is approaching he starts to plan, of all things, an engine conversion! There's nothing wrong with my engine, but no, he has to fiddle. Bloody owners.

Signed - one 'daily driver' Corrado.

lol... Liking this thread.

My owner unwrapped me for the first time in 4 months on Friday. He started playing with my back end! It would appear that he's finaly getting round to fitting all the bits he took of me in October!

Because I've been stood for so long my battery level is a little low, he hooked me up with leads to his 'other' car and tried to get me going. I mean, the indignity of not being able to have the oppotunity for starting myself, under my own power. Why didn't he go and buy me a new battery? or even a charger?

So, here I am, left again while he's of out galavanting in that dirty diesel, and to rub salt in the wounds he didn't cover me up when he left and now I'm all wet and its bloody freezing!

Shhhh quiet you guys its not time to wake up yet, its still winter and i'm enjoying my hibernation

Wish I was allowed to sleep in peace. I've just been pulled to pieces and the bits ripped off left abandoned on the floor next to me.

But on a plus note I did hear them talking about making a list of new bits for me.

Despite having a funny heart he still insists on taking me out and making me run most of the way. Plus I am filthy and even tho he has had all day to clean me he hasn't, he just drove me up to see a girl friend of his and left me out side. So he gets all the fun. So I played up on the way back and kept turning off just to prove a point.

But I hear I might be getting some new shiny bits soon :D

I got new shoes. They’re retro bling. :-)

Oh and VPower was delicious. Only had 20 odd litre though, tight git!

He was rubbing my behind this weekend and tutting at how rough it was. He gave me a nice bath then he rubbed me all over with an expensive lotion that smells of coconut. He hasn't done that for months. I was beginning to think he doesn't fancy me any more.

He got my shoes refurbished last week and some new soles, so I look great again, if I do say so myself. I'm so much better looking than his previous cars and I can keep going all night, harder and much faster than his ex's.

I noticed a worrying pile of boxes and wires the other day, so god knows what he's going to insert into me next.

Edited by Kevin Bacon

I have been stuck in the garage for months doing nothing i get polished most weeks. No doubt my owner loves me but think he is a bit ocd always checking i am ok bit of waxoil here and there . Just between us lot i think he is planning on spending a large amount of money on me soon . I heard his girlfriend moaning about me outside the garage she reckons he loves me more than her that made me feel warm inside . His ok bit wierd but fond of him.

Mmm a whole body rub with coconut lotion, sends a quiver through my chassis!

Nice to know i'm not alone in suffering at the hands of an incompetent human. He attempted to make amends by applying zinc rich primer and promises me a visit to the body shop soon- just has to convince wifey. Rather disturbingly she popped down to see him and i heard talk of grinding and the possible use of a dremel! A dremel? I'm out of here if he comes anywhere near me with such an instrument!

I also heard him promising wifey a holiday in the West Midlands now he has a new job. My wing mirrors pricked up - DG autotech i thought. She's still pushing for the Med though. Any idea as to how he can persuade her that Kidderminster is THE place to be this year and by far the best way to travel is in a 1994 'rado with no air con? Got my door handles crossed that he can do it.

I was a 'rescue' rado- although some people prefered pedigree ones, I'm glad my owner wanted to give an abused C a good home. After a few years he's finally managed to get me up to full power and looking tidy. Everything was looking great until I overheard one of his friends saying he'd taken an R8 and a GTR out on a track day instead of me. Next thing he's bought a bike so he doesn't use me to get to work anymore. I just sit on the drive and get my paintwork scratched by that ****ing squirrel! I feel so hurt, I'm thinking of blowing my charger up just to get revenge...

Haven't posted on here for aaaages but this thread made me smile!

I also heard him promising wifey a holiday in the West Midlands now he has a new job. My wing mirrors pricked up - DG autotech i thought. She's still pushing for the Med though. Any idea as to how he can persuade her that Kidderminster is THE place to be this year and by far the best way to travel is in a 1994 'rado with no air con? Got my door handles crossed that he can do it.

Trust me, Kidderminster is the last place you want to be in any year... Unless you like roundabouts, concrete and chavs?