lilfuzzer

Breaking Sherry pearl VR6please read page 1 as list of still available

Yeah cheers buddy but they only go upto 15kg nd its defo more than that. Not a problem bud thats the problem with trying to sell stuff to people so far away it can get more costly than the item itself.

Earlier I mentioned the bumer grill and towing eye cover for £15 so is that ok and say £5 postage?

Unfortunately I am keeping the exhaust hangers for now just in case I need them when putting the exhaust on the bordeaux.

Is te metal cap you are after the part that sits ontop of the rubber top mount that you can see in the pics on page 2? If so I'll chuck it in with the price for the above items.

Chris

Yeah, thats the bad boy. Metal cap that sits on top of the rubber mount. £20 sounds like a deal so PM me your paypal details and I'll gift the money over.

Thanks once again, James

Mate thats sound I'll take the dash out this weekend and make sure it all fits to the measurements and you can make payment then if ok as want to make sure its right before I take your money.

The seatbelts have your name on bud so i'll hold them for you (as I have 2 sets) no need to pay just yet

Great stuff. It will be leather trimmed so not too worries about it being faded. The leather is tightly stretched so it might show any distortion. With mine, you could see it had lifted slightly to one small area. To be honest, it could be the speaker grill thats out but either way, its for my trimmer to get his hands on and can do a swap when its done. Happy days

Hi

Do you still have the headlight switch?

Cheers

Yes bud its yours if you want it

Cheers

Chris

Hi, do you have the rear seat bracket and restraining bolt that holds the rear seats to the chassis?

Hi bud love the sig pic :)

Unfortunately I had to use them for the interior to go into the blackberry.

Think there may be some rear seats for sale on durham dubs not sure though maybe worth an ask if there is

To sleeper16

parts

hi mate you still got heater controls if so which sercuring tabs do you mean? the ones for the bowden cables or the ones to hold the controls into the dash?. also do you have any late fogs and headlight loom?

cheers

Hi bud the ones that hold it in the dash

I have a late drivers fog that is cracked though if you want a pic let me know.

If you mean an uprated loom I dont think it is or is is just the connectors you need to make a loom?

cheers

Chris

Hi Chris,

Whats the damage on the bonnet please mate?

Cheers

Tom

Hi Tom I have tried to take a couple of pics but was almost dark so havent come out well I dont get back till its dark so if these no good I'll take some more at the weekend.

There are other slight scratches nothing major i have used some eyes to get a size of the dint

thnaks

Chris

hey dude, i might be interested in a few bits...(you wouldnt believe long ive been looking for sherry pearl parts lol) What condition are the doors in, would it be possible to get some pictures?? thanks

hey dude, i might be interested in a few bits...(you wouldnt believe long ive been looking for sherry pearl parts lol) What condition are the doors in, would it be possible to get some pictures?? thanks

Mate they not good to be fair when I first bought the car I advertised for a pair of replacements.

The pass is rutsy along the bottom and the drivers has a few dints and some damage around the handle area. I unfortunately dont get home to its basically dark so if you could be patient I will get some better pics at the weekend.

Where abouts are you?

Cheers

Chris

To Leeds 182

Parts

Hello mate, you still got the vr6 clutch master cylinder?

Yes bud still there its still on the car at the mo but if you want it, it is yours.

cheers

chris

If the one in MK has a good tyre then I'm interested in that one and can arrage for a carrier to collect if that ok with your brother.

Hi bud I have a spare speedline but no tyre.

Actually I have one in Milton Keynes bud you would have to pick that up as dont think my bro could be ar****d to send it.

Any good

thanks for the reply matey, ahh not to worry then.... im down in Kent anyway so a bit of a drive lol.... i shall have to get the old girl into the body shop as planned :)

Thanks for the pics of the bonnet Chris. It certainly isn't as bad as mine which has a bum-sized dent in it, but to be honest it's not a priority for me to get the bonnet sorted at the moment and I can't justify the journey up to you to pick it up!

Thanks for taking the time to get the pictures though and I hope you do manage to sell it, would be a shame to scrap such a good bonnet.

Cheers

Tom

If the one in MK has a good tyre then I'm interested in that one and can arrage for a carrier to collect if that ok with your brother.

Hi bud it has a tyre but dont think its no good sorry

Hi,

I am after 2 interior handles if you have them?

Rams

Hi mate are they the pull handles or the opening ones?

cheers

Thanks for the pics of the bonnet Chris. It certainly isn't as bad as mine which has a bum-sized dent in it, but to be honest it's not a priority for me to get the bonnet sorted at the moment and I can't justify the journey up to you to pick it up!

Thanks for taking the time to get the pictures though and I hope you do manage to sell it, would be a shame to scrap such a good bonnet.

Cheers

Tom

No probs Tom prob keep it until someone needs it.

Only need the shell gone really as can store stuff on the truck :)

If you want one in the furture give me a shout as have the bordeaux one shortly off too, to replace it with the flush one

cheers

chris

To Leeds 182

There is no pipework with the master cyclinder that will have to be seperate.

But can post cyclinder for an extra £5 on price?

cheers

chris

pics of the steering wheel and also, do you have that part that slides onto the handbrake, not the handle itself, but the part that covers the "arm" and hole. also, would you ship to Estonia? thanks

Hi bud looked into the potage of the handle cover and £15 should cover the item and postage. You still want to go ahead?

Hey, it's the handles on the doors to open/close on the inside. The drivers side has the mirror buttons to the upper section. I need them for trimming, just like in the Campaign Models.

I dont need the insert that covers the screw holes if that's easier for you.

Did you manage to double check the dash?

Hey, it's the handles on the doors to open/close on the inside. The drivers side has the mirror buttons to the upper section. I need them for trimming, just like in the Campaign Models.

I dont need the insert that covers the screw holes if that's easier for you.

Did you manage to double check the dash?

Hi bud sorry the blackberry I had bought didnt have any door cards or seats so all that stuff went into that. I may have some spares elsewhere I take a look at the weekend n the shed.

The dash seems fine but thought I'd take it out at the weekend at take loads of pics to send to you if thats ok. Dont want you to be disappointed thats all. PM your email address over and I'll get them sorted

Cheers

Chris

Passenger side wing still available?

Yeah bud but would need collecting really or arrange a courier if you like? I can get some better pics at the weekend for you if you like and email them to you

Cheers

Chris