lilfuzzer

Breaking Sherry pearl VR6please read page 1 as list of still available

Hey Chris

The bumper arrived safe and sound, top marks on the wrapping.

Many thanks

Paul

Nice one Paul thanks for letting me know.

Yeah that was a pain in the arse for wrapping good job a mate of mine had recently bought a massive telly for the cardboard ;)

Chris

Hi,

Any chance the dash vents were separated from the dash and are still available?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Any chance the dash vents were separated from the dash and are still available?

think i have the centre ones and the drivers if i remember correctly which ones do you need?

Full centre tunnel perfect for trimming as has a small screw hole (see picture) £20.00

Pair of sunvisors £15.00 posted

Fusebox cover tray £8.00 posted

Drivers under dash tray £12.00 posted

Passenger under dash tray £12.00 posted

Hi,

Do you still have these? What condition as looking for very good ones. Any pictures, especially of the tunnel (where is the screw hole)?

Do you have any bumper grills left?

Mate i'll take some pics for you but will have to be on the phone as the missus has the camera.

The bumper grills have gone but have the rest still.

I haven't read all the way through, but have looked on the first page..........what suspension was on it?........only looking for rears possibly?..........oh and i'd possibly take the passenger door rubber trim, the one that goes around the top of the door

Cheers

Martin

Hi Chris

Looking for images of:

Drivers door

Wing mirrors

Bonnet

Tailgate

Both bumpers

More importantly, close up images of any damage to them.

Kind regards, James

Hello mate, ill take the fog light switch and the abs light if theyre still available, also can the carpet be posted?

let me know 07803067350

thanks james

Hi mate pics attached of carpet as found a full set that is better but would wnat £40 for this set

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Hi,

Do you still have these? What condition as looking for very good ones. Any pictures, especially of the tunnel (where is the screw hole)?

Do you have any bumper grills left?

Hi bud pics added they are in decent nick the visors a little dirty not that bad though, the fuse tray has damage see pic

I can bring them to elsecar if you want

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

I haven't read all the way through, but have looked on the first page..........what suspension was on it?........only looking for rears possibly?..........oh and i'd possibly take the passenger door rubber trim, the one that goes around the top of the door

Cheers

Martin

Hi martin the door trim was damaged so chucked it, the rear suspension not sure what it is but not they are, the fronts have fairly new blisteins struts but oldish springs, they ride was ok but generally the rears look pretty rusty on the struts.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Hi Chris

Looking for images of:

Drivers door

Wing mirrors

Bonnet

Tailgate

Both bumpers

More importantly, close up images of any damage to them.

Kind regards, James

Hi James attached is the pics the drivers side mirror has lots of paint chips but good glass the pass side looks good.

Drivers door is poor really as damage around handle and some scratches near the front

the bonnet fine few light scratches but pic shows damage

tailgate looks ok but some rust on the inside shown in pics

the bumpers have gone bud

chris

Hi martin the door trim was damaged so chucked it, the rear suspension not sure what it is but not they are, the fronts have fairly new blisteins struts but oldish springs, they ride was ok but generally the rears look pretty rusty on the struts.

I might still be interested in the rears............my shocks are ok but i have a broken spring one side.........so i could maybe take them for the springs?........any chance of a couple of pics when you have time?

Cheers

Martin

marti9n took a pic on previous page i'll take some more bit later this arvo :)

Sorry mate, i didn't see you had taken a pic...........looks like they wont be of any use though, thanks anyway mate :)

mate i have one from a vr not sure if early is the same but would think so give me a shout if you want it

25 quid posted?? inbox me your details!! do you have a passanger window switch too? thanks!

25 quid posted?? inbox me your details!! do you have a passanger window switch too? thanks!

Thats fine mate you can have the I am too honest have advertised for 22 posted

unfortunately i had to use the switch for mine

pm payment details now

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

All if possiblew.

Thanks again.

mate got the centre ones but one has a screw through to hold it in place and have the drivers side one so really only drivers side available in good nick if you still want that one just give me a shout

Hi mate,

I was looking for a pas window regulator and possibly a pas side front wing. what are yours like?

How you going BTW?

Hi bud all good hows the build going (well I hope)

You have just been beat to the regulator but wings are here not in very good nick really mate there are some pics in this thread somewhere have lost track at how many I have put on

Hi mate, have you got a passenger rad support bracket, the L-shaped bracket with bolt and bush that screws into the top of the slam panel.

Need one asap!

Hi bud all good hows the build going (well I hope)

You have just been beat to the regulator but wings are here not in very good nick really mate there are some pics in this thread somewhere have lost track at how many I have put on

Cheers for that, yeah the passanger side looks a little beaten, the drivers looks ok. Whats the rust like? :)

Build is going ok ta, R32 lump is in and running, so just got to sort the brakes out and shove the rear beam on and it will be rolling. There is a boat load more to do to get it finished but at least at that point I can drive it, rather then trailer it everywhere!

Hi mate, have you got a passenger rad support bracket, the L-shaped bracket with bolt and bush that screws into the top of the slam panel.

Need one asap!

sorry bud had to cut it off

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Have you got an outside temp sensor and loom?

Sure I will have bud whats it look like as have the whole loom from the engine to the fusebox

Cheers for that, yeah the passanger side looks a little beaten, the drivers looks ok. Whats the rust like? :)

Build is going ok ta, R32 lump is in and running, so just got to sort the brakes out and shove the rear beam on and it will be rolling. There is a boat load more to do to get it finished but at least at that point I can drive it, rather then trailer it everywhere!

Good to know its going well.

As you can see from pic this bit quite bad and thats all I can see on it

chris

the outside temp sensor is small and black with a small probe that fits into a hole on the lower grille of the front bumper.

Think the end of the sensor might be blue...