emu

Do you collect corrado parts ??

Obsolete, rare, tuning and this normal as well ??

Just realize in the past 3 years I have collected so many parts that if I will sell them I could buy good car for their value.

Not including whole second Corrado VR6 I have 2 set of alloys, heater controls, at last 10 mirrors, spare full leather interior, engine rebuilt parts, complete engine, at last 2 spare engines in bits and many, many, many more

Am I crazy or it's just a addiction ??

I'm the same...........got off the top of my head........2 bonnets 1 front bumper 1 rear bumper 4 wings 3 doors 8 mirrors 2 headlights various fog/indicators(some ok some broken) 2 spoiler mechanisms(stripped) and at least 3 very full boxes of bits(1x16v box, 1xvr6 box, 1xbits box)..........then there is the stuff in the loft........16v rad, passenger side window mech................Oh S*it, i'm a looney:bonk:

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Oh and the obligatory set of spare alloys :cuckoo:

lol me too . three grey carpets , one interior. more plastics ,speakers lights ash trays , grills and god knows what else in the garage .

just won an auction on ebay for a full dash and centre console, only 99p lol.. hope to collect later. dont need any bit off them either

just won an auction on ebay for a full dash and centre console, only 99p lol.. hope to collect later. dont need any bit off them either

99p!!! nice find !

I just got back now, mega bargin, dash has everything in it bar the clocks

Yarp but I tend to horde brand new stuff only.

Several sets of indicators, fogs and headlight lenses, a 4ft high set of organiser drawer thingies with Corrado specific trim clips, screws, washers, etc, brand new early bumper, complete dash, enough spares to do another 16vg60 conversion, pistons etc etc.

Just picked up a full set of leather (early) so that's going in the nugget - will need to get rid of the old interior though as I am running out of room!

yep only my corrado collection is still in its early stages. If things get out of hand like they did with my mk2 golfs then il end up with enough parts to build a two cars minus the shells. I did a stock take last weekend and managed to find 250 mk2 golf parts and 50 odd alloys plus some steels an space savers etc.

I am a professional hoarder..... BUT can i find a EARLY Drivers side wing for a corrado - nope, please help.

dave

yep only my corrado collection is still in its early stages. If things get out of hand like they did with my mk2 golfs then il end up with enough parts to build a two cars minus the shells. I did a stock take last weekend and managed to find 250 mk2 golf parts and 50 odd alloys plus some steels an space savers etc.

I am a professional hoarder..... BUT can i find a EARLY Drivers side wing for a corrado - nope, please help.

dave

Order one new from VW Herritage, they are available from VW classic parts.