TimDoc

All sold other than wheels - please lock

Hi Tim forgot to post in here to say thanks for the coilpack. Arrived promptly and in good working order and good communication. Recommend seller to anyone considering buying from Tim.

Ali.

Have you got the ABS loom in complete uncut order??

I prob have, is it the one that comes in from the engine bay on the left and fits into the abs control unit in the left footwell- if not can you tell me exact where it goes from-to or provide the vagcat diagram.

Tim

I prob have, is it the one that comes in from the engine bay on the left and fits into the abs control unit in the left footwell- if not can you tell me exact where it goes from-to or provide the vagcat diagram.

Tim

Yeah goes from abs ecu to abs pump and to the wheel sensors and to the fusebox and abs light

interested in the ht leads and a clutch master cylinder, (one that attaches through to clutch pedal) if you have still have it.

On the case with all outstanding today - PMs coming your ways re payments etc by this pm

Tim

Any news on the abs wiring loom fella?

Got it out - is attached to a lot of the power loom for the rest of the engine bay - fans etc, quite heavy as a oner unless you want me to cut the two pieces that join it to the power loom and you can solder it back together??

Let me know and i'll sort out a price for you.

Tim

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

interested in the ht leads and a clutch master cylinder, (one that attaches through to clutch pedal) if you have still have it.

Both available and for posting tomorrow.

Master cylinder £30

HT Leads £5 as advertised - used but still working

The whole lot posted for £40

Tim

deal how'd you want paying - paypal?? ill pm postal adress

Also dont suppose you have a n/s passenger side front hub all connected i.e. hub/bearing/bearing housing?? All in good working order obviously!

Edd

Got it out - is attached to a lot of the power loom for the rest of the engine bay - fans etc, quite heavy as a oner unless you want me to cut the two pieces that join it to the power loom and you can solder it back together??

Let me know and i'll sort out a price for you.

Tim

Give me a price for the lot and then ill cut it down myself if needs be

Give me a price for the lot and then ill cut it down myself if needs be

£35 posted as going to loose at least £10 to postage.

Tim

£35 posted as going to loose at least £10 to postage.

Tim

Yep sounds good to me fella, ill send payment through paypal gift so as to avoid fees for you PM me fella

Jon

Hi Tim...responded to your pm regarding rear beam. Will be in Bristol tomorrow after work so not too far away from bath.

All of them! - name what you'd like - or you can have the lot - make me an offer!

Tim

The relays I'd be after are:

18, 21, 53, 72, 99, 109, 167

£13 delivered?

Hi mate,

I've got some bad rust on my car around the top of the filler neck / cap behind the petrol flap.... beond rescue so was going to simply weld a new peice of pannel and spray up.

I dont suppose you have this available?

Hi mate,

I've got some bad rust on my car around the top of the filler neck / cap behind the petrol flap.... beond rescue so was going to simply weld a new peice of pannel and spray up.

I dont suppose you have this available?

Pete - that is a defo possibility, if in a weeks time noone has piped up and asked for the whole shell then will cut off all the typical rust spots and scrap the rest - this part will come your way.

Lets say - Saturday week i start cutting!

Tim

That would be awesome. not entirely sure where the best place would be to cut it, presumable on the rear qtr around that area so ive got stuff to play with when fitting it :)

let me know mate :)