Andy@VWH

I wish i could buy this new for my Corrado - tell us and let us ask VW!

Brilliant Anna, cant wait to see what engine bay bits I can get.

Can you still get the radiator guides for a VR6? one of mine has been cut for an induction kit and a replacement one I bought turns out to be missing the rubber edge!

Brilliant Anna, cant wait to see what engine bay bits I can get.

Can you still get the radiator guides for a VR6? one of mine has been cut for an induction kit and a replacement one I bought turns out to be missing the rubber edge!

whihc piece exactly are you after

123_zps64b541f2.jpg

Pieces 10 & 11 please

both for non air con show available via classic

10 is C535-121-283/H £29.52 less forum discount (around 5%)

11 is C535-121-282/A £45.58 less forum discount

if you want to order drop em an e mail [email protected]

Do you know what the delivery time is please? I want them but because of other things I need to get I'm trying to work on a 'just in time' basis!!

Wish I new earlier there was a forum discount, I've just bought a couple of parts from VW heritage.

Do you know what the delivery time is please? I want them but because of other things I need to get I'm trying to work on a 'just in time' basis!!

Wish I new earlier there was a forum discount, I've just bought a couple of parts from VW heritage.

Classic parts is usually 2-3 weeks, they have multiple warehouses so sometimes if its in one of the further away ones it can be around 4 weks.

Whats your postcode i'll change your account so that your phone orders have a discount.

Thanks, I'll allow 4 weeks to get them ordered.

My other orders were through Nick Bitton I think it was. Chris Lees will be the account name.

You can use the one we use from Edition38 forum, You will need to enter it at the basket 95191

Chris, i will need your postcdoe to find your account

I updated my discount code over the telephone, shame i missed it on the last order but good to know for next time..

Again these guys have found some long since obsolete parts for me. I'm not denying some of it isn't dirt cheap however i think we all have to be glad some parts exist at this stage in the Corrado's life..

All of the bits from classic i set up as new part umbers from us have now been ordered ad should be in stock here shrotly. about 2-3 weeks

Ive also got a lot of hoses and engine mounts, brake bits set up that are being put on order tomorrow.

Fingers crossed teh boss will then give me the go ahead to make teh corrado section live, But i shall keep you updated

All of the bits from classic i set up as new part umbers from us have now been ordered ad should be in stock here shrotly. about 2-3 weeks

Ive also got a lot of hoses and engine mounts, brake bits set up that are being put on order tomorrow.

Fingers crossed teh boss will then give me the go ahead to make teh corrado section live, But i shall keep you updated

well things are still moving on wiht this, there are some corrado bits now in stock these are on the new products page, i think some other parts have come in also but they are waiting to be photoed before going up on the site.

Slowly working through the lsit from you all so thanks for your input

well things are still moving on wiht this, there are some corrado bits now in stock these are on the new products page, i think some other parts have come in also but they are waiting to be photoed before going up on the site.

Slowly working through the lsit from you all so thanks for your input

this may be of interest today

valentinesdaypromo_zps7884a1d3.jpg

*Not available in conjunction with other VW Heritage special offers, discounts or sale prices.

Hi guys

Wel corrado should be going live int eh next couple of days. If you put into google, VW HERITAGE CORRADO it does bring up the section and you can view it.

Hello Anna,

that's great news thanks for all the hard work in getting the Corrado section up and running.

Thanks again

Si