Andy@VWH

I wish i could buy this new for my Corrado - tell us and let us ask VW!

Thanks for this, is the left window guide part number definately 535-857-439/A, the one I was given by vw was 535-837-439/A

Cheers

Scott

Scott, my mistake!

it should be 837, not 857.

Andy

Hi Andy

How do I go about ordering one of these window guides? 535-837-439/A

Cheers

Scott

Oem badges, rear vw, vr6, corrado all in oem silver finish.

Managed to get brand new VR and VW badges at great expense but really want a new oem silver corrado badge.

Hi im after this plug for the fuel filler door, oem part number is c 535 862 319 Vw say its obosolete. I'm just putting the finishing touches to the rear end resto at the mo and really need this part. would be greatly appreciated.

Some of the VR6 hoses have gone obsolete - at least for the auto. Fair warning if you've got one that's suffering!

Andy, Surely it would be worth adding a Corrado section to your site and listing the parts you can get, which would surely include some parts already shown for mk2 Golfs.

Hi guys

I do keep an eye on this but have never signed up. we are having a few product meetings at the moment so these parts are bveing put forward and suggested with the people who can here.

I will come back and update when i can or your welcome to e mail me anytime

[email protected]

I know this isn't going to happen but...

VSR manifold???????

Ok, had to ask :D

Ha ha ha oooooooo yes pls!!!!!! :D

It'd be amazing if they remanufactured a run of those. God knows what they'd cost though! :)

i would very much like to be able to purchase the smaller items of trim which over the years gets lost or damaged, as well as exterior trim pieces and engine parts.

for example;

-door lock pins (mine have snapped and are hard to find intact)

-floor mats

-door handles (would much rather replace with a new unit, also replaces grey trim with fresh black trim)

-door and wing bump strips (same reason as above, for a newer look)

-replacement under bonnet foam

-handbrake lever trim (not the actual main piece but the plastic piece below it which it screws onto)

-early spec heater/fan control trim (bulb pops)

-rocker cover to intake hose (vr6)

-radiator fan (revival kit or replacenent)

Edited by VW_chris

bumpy bumpy

Im now working in product development at VW Heritage so spend my time looking for and at new parts

So if we can get adding tot his again that would be geat as i seem to come across a quite a few corrado parts available from classic parts recently

I think its in the pipe line currently as there is alot of mk2 parts etc that corss, I have been adding corrado into all parts descriptions where they cross over

Also my e mail if i dont manage to get on here is [email protected] so you can feel free to drop me a mail anytime if you need something or have a question

That's a good shout Jon:thumbleft:

I know there is a quite a big demand for Roof moulding;

Left ; 535853705 01C

Right; 535853706 01C

Also window seals (esp Drivers side) are constantly coming up in threads. I know you can get them from Germany but this can be a bit of a faff for people. any chance of stocking these??

Window Seals; Left; 535837473A 01C Right; 535837474A 01C

Obviously I need all these items so it would be great to get some feed back

Cheers

Rory

We do have a corrado button set up and ready to go on teh website, we are just waiting till we have some mero parts to go in there before switching it on currently

Roof rubbers mk2 as well there is a large demand but unfortuantly they are quite a complicated rubber to make

Germany is a 2-3 week wait for classic parts today, You can order it just like ordering a stock item for us

We may be able to get some in if i can get enough people that want them together

Window Seals; Left; 535837473A 01C Right; 535837474A 01C tehse are both available to order via us from classic parts, tehy would take 2-3 weeks from point of your order

C535-837-473/A/01C £46.74

C535-837-474/A/O1C £60.05

We do offer frum discounts whihc would give you 5% rougly off, discount varies on different aprts depending on profit margin of the

That's a good shout Jon:thumbleft:

I know there is a quite a big demand for Roof moulding;

Left ; 535853705 01C

Right; 535853706 01C

Also window seals (esp Drivers side) are constantly coming up in threads. I know you can get them from Germany but this can be a bit of a faff for people. any chance of stocking these??

Window Seals; Left; 535837473A 01C Right; 535837474A 01C

Obviously I need all these items so it would be great to get some feed back

Cheers

Rory

+1 on these parts I want both too

Basically what Rorgasm said and at prices that aren't extortionate. Plus a Corrado section on the site would be very useful.

Do VW Heritage have the matching VDO Vision Boost, Oil Temp and Pressure gauges?