Andy@VWH

I wish i could buy this new for my Corrado - tell us and let us ask VW!

Just about to ask you the same.

The 2 from d part have been advertised for along time at silly money. The single one you paid 95 for I also bought one from the same seller last week. I emailed him asking if he had a full set but only had 2 been away working all week so never managed to buy the other one 2 make a full set

I have 3 spare new rims in the loft now. For the three wheel van.

Gutted i didn't see that he had 2. lol! What a scenario :lol: you wanna sell me one then or do a deal for 2 of my good ones?????

Well i have to ask.....

not concerned I don't have a full set.

the plan is one new rim as a spare to get rid of space saver. 2 spare in case I bend any in the future.

my current speedlines are not far off mint and have never been refurbed.

Edited by delfinis38

you're on quite low miles are you not though so understand that ;)

year.... something like 40K ish. any way low 40's cant see myself using it much either.

You'll not be needing the speedlines then lol

they make great hose reals. you can wrap a 25metre hozelock hose on them. great for washing the car.

did this at my last house with a oz polaris :)

Cheers for that, never realised you could still get them.

Anyone want a decent but not perfect 50mm splitter lol!

Might have to get one of those. I love hte look of the 90mm but although my car isn't particularly low it's always scraping on the splitter :(

Might have to get one of those. I love hte look of the 90mm but although my car isn't particularly low it's always scraping on the splitter :(

I'd have your 90mm one if you do. Been wanting one for ages but I'm loath to pay ebay prices!

Hi anna, good post. Have u got a central console u can ask for me? Late vr6 1993 to b exact. Which house the radio, heater and ash tray

not showing available, i presume its RHD you need only the left hand drives ones are showing available currently

The part numebr for the later type for 93 is 536-863-241/D/O1C this may help in your search

I would like the door lock pins and fog light lens (front) if you have

the door lock pins i presume you mean the interior pull pins early type are the same as mk2 gholf 191-837-187/01C in stock here £2.50 each

late ones are part 535-837-187 available through us from classic £4.63 each

Early fog lights yes, looks like classic are re making them, late ones are both NLA

OK Good news for you guys

We are going to be turning the button on for corrado now so we will have a section on the web, I need to do alot of work in the next couple of weeks before this ahppens but t is now going to be going ahead.

Ive got to arrange parts, make them show int eh right sections etc but i reckon a weeks solid work on it and setting up some new parts and we should be ready to go,

At least there will be a section to look and if the part is not there a way to contact easily to find out if we can get it.

Will keep you posted

As im setting up new parts for corrado currently

Out of interest is there any aftermarket performance parts peeps want, some of the product names we stock are weichers, jetex, vibratechnics, pipercross, K and N, KW, eibach and many more.

What i dont want to do is go and set up a load of parts tha people dont want.

Thr problem im having currently is body and finding stuff to fill the empty sections in it, ive set up alot of new hoses today from a supplier thats based here, so water hoses etc so engnie being it also crosses with mk2 alot of bits, and brakes are probably currenlty the most heathly looking sections.