8vMatt

Late Headlight Switch....New Batch Delivered. Fit All Corrado's.

Got mine today, superb quality, feels better than the original by far.

Thanks Matt for sorting this.......may get another one I'm that impressed!

Got mine today, superb quality, feels better than the original by far.

Thanks Matt for sorting this.......may get another one I'm that impressed!

Cheers buddy, I don't mind if you want another! :thumbleft:

Its great to read people putting that the quality is good, China isn't too bad then :dance:

Got mine yesterday. Top man for organising this and putting all the effort in going to the post office all the time!

Cheers

Jay

Mine turned up today, 20 second job to fit it and it's lovely! :D Fingers crossed the green light on full-beam will stop me from parking up with the lights on, I'm in double-digits already...

Mine arrived today, fitted and working, jobs a good'un. It does however show how poor the illumination is on the rest of the switchgear...time for some new bulbs methinks :)

Thanks very much for organising it all Matt, you're a legend!

Patiently waiting :)
Just checked and yours went yesterday Jim, so I'd expect to see it tomorrow mate.Thanks to everyone putting that you've received them and are happy with everything. Means a lot.

Mine came through this morning :) Just in time to go and fit this weekend. Thanks very much for organising this, Matt!

got mine and looks very similar to the original. noticed the light is a little bright but have read somewhere that this can be sorted. thanks for the hard work!

Got mine today, postie left at the wrong house with 3 other packages.

Well packed!

Thanks.

Notice the orientation plastic key is already removed! Neatly !!! What a service.

Cheers Matt.

Ian S x 2, also got his yeaterday. Passes his thanks on.

That's good to hear Chris, I thought I would remove the key so it would stop any confusion with people not being sure about which part to get rid of. Glad you're pleased buddy.

Hi, I would like to order a switch, hopefully still available? Question.... Do I still need to do the upgrade the wiring to add the fuse spur or does your new switch not need this mod? I still havent protect my existing switch.

Yep still available. About 20 or so left. No mod needed on the wire, that's a personal choice. I'll pm you later on for payment details.

Edited by 8vMatt

I mate... thanks to a communication error with a friend of mine, I'd like to order another switch if possible please. I'd like to reserve it now and pay end of the week if possible as I'm SKINT? :)

I mate... thanks to a communication error with a friend of mine, I'd like to order another switch if possible please. I'd like to reserve it now and pay end of the week if possible as I'm SKINT? :)

Of course Jim, added to the list so don't worry. Pay whenever you can, you won't miss out now you're on the list.

Hi Matt, sent you a PM, any left? If so can I have one pls and advise on how to pay you? Thanks.