ChrisL

Blackberry VR6...BBS RS301's -SOLD!

If your after a Classic Green Storm Chris, I'd reluctantly agree to a straight swap............:thumbleft:

:lol::lol::lol: You are a chancer I like your style though :thumbleft:

Thanks Guys, not an easy decision with all the work I've put into it and it is a great car but something has come up that I must have!

I thought about value and thought this was a fair asking price.

Was kinda hoping it wasn't gonna be so soon Chris, you know I want it, just cant just now :( :bonk:

Was kinda hoping it wasn't gonna be so soon Chris, you know I want it, just cant just now :( :bonk:

I thought you might be interested Bill you have very good taste and also know a good buy when you see one be good to keep it on the Forum with someone who will look after it properly.

Thanks Guys, not an easy decision with all the work I've put into it and it is a great car but something has come up that I must have!

I thought about value and thought this was a fair asking price.

Not the one we were talking about at Bruntingthorpe is it Chris? :silent:

Fair asking price imho too mate.

How long was you thinking Bill? Might be around a while anyway, its not the cheapest Corrado about.

Not the one we were talking about at Bruntingthorpe is it Chris? :silent:

Fair asking price imho too mate.

Thanks Sean, could have been but had a few beers that weekend!!

Been wondering if I could get away with swapping mine over for yours without the Mrs noticing, stick my private plate on and she'd never know :) just nee to work out WTF I'd do with mine!

Been wondering if I could get away with swapping mine over for yours without the Mrs noticing, stick my private plate on and she'd never know :) just nee to work out WTF I'd do with mine!

Lol! Worth a try I suppose.

Come on, Chris - it was only a little crack in the indicator!

Both indicators have been swapped for brand new ones so that little run cost me over £90, although I suppose it's less then the cost of your run. How is it?

Seized :( I've had very little time to do anything about it this last couple of weeks but I'm looking out for a replacement engine.

We were seriously shocked to see yours up for sale, like most others!

Sorry to hear that Neil, was fun though! Mine has a good engine??

Yeah it wasn't an easy decision and if mine doesn't sell its not the end of the world, I will either way have a corrado in my life!!

Shocked to see this for sale but good luck with whatever has come up. Worth every penny.

Certainly intrigued to see what the replacement Corrado is!

Lovely car Chris, they don't come much better than this one, very reasonably priced considering the mileage, the condition and the work done. Good luck with the sale.

I was thinking of a wheel change before this change of direction came along so if anyone wanted to put their own mark on the car, I was thinking of these as I heard there could be a set coming available:

nicewheels_zpsca16f24d.jpg

Never seen these on a Blackberry before and suits it I think.

Deposit taken and car now sold!

Cheers for everyones comments on the car, it will be a sad day but I'll soon be cheered up!

Was never going to take long.. Someone has scored a great car here…

Cheered up with a replacement.. You bought a Kia?

Someone has definately got a great Corrado and I hope Ive made the right decision but only time will tell. The new car is certainly something special though.