sexybourbon

Redbourbons vr6 With extra grunt :)

Agreed on the Subaru six-spokes! They look good.. remind me of the Speedline Comp2's I used to run on my G60!

holy **** batman they are some HUGE rotors!!!

They are indeed ! I think they was 325mm x30mm thick

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Those 6 spoke Subaru ones look really surprisingly good. So use to seeing them with the higher profile tyres.

Yep they did look the part but i wanted a straight fitment wheel without having to run spacers and vaghags oz fit the bill perfectly

These was what came with the purchase

Set of billet four pots with braided lines and ebc yellow stuff pads

Cheffed with these as iv wanted some big stoppers for a while

Another plus point is the weight saving compared to the 312's they are suoer light and im positive that its made a better feel to the steering 13d829c7e1d65421c0051f6a2afaecc3.jpgd55d0188c427921604cf9cf9940c5af5.jpg

Here you go mic

The super t's make them look small 😁 but thats just the massive ckearance you get with these wheels 0a92692307b257d94ad00d34e946ccda.jpg46174b12be409a08ac6e9dce01028496.jpg68e12f55986e29a49ca8828bae55526b.jpg

Great wheels, great brakes, great car! Don't leave it this long again Matt!

Just need Chris to update his now!

Cheers sean hopefully not mate

It should be getting some more bits in the near future

Iv also fitted a vt front competition mount aswell last month so just the fast road rear to save for now

Also changed the oil to fusch 10 50 after not having good results from the fusch 5 40 i was advised from opie

Engine still seems smooth and me and vaghag have done a compression test on the block aswell and all is healthy

I think the lowest of the pots was 195 psi and all the others was 200psi so happy with that

Great wheels, great brakes, great car! Don't leave it this long again Matt!

Just need Chris to update his now!

You are right. I'm slacking a bit Sean!

Hi have you noticed any difference in oil temps using fuchs 10/50? Oh and fantastic car by the way! I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good Matt, shame I missed your call the other day. Next time your out in it, give me a shout. Brakes look enormous too.

Hi have you noticed any difference in oil temps using fuchs 10/50? Oh and fantastic car by the way! I love it

Cheers mate its come a long way

Not yet tbh mate i havent done many miles in it since weekend when i did the oil

The 5 40 was ok but gained temps quick wich is the down side the upside us the temps dropped quickly once you calm down

No worries either chris i inly come up your way for tge fast roads and usually call to see if your working on the golf

No probs. The reason i asked is i switched from castrol 10/40 semi to the fuchs 10/50 stuff and the oil temps seem a good 8-10 degrees higher. Let me know how you get on mate. Cheers

I've noticed a slight increase going to the Fuchs Titan 10w-50. I also noticed more that temps take a fair amount longer to subside. I originally put it all down to the fact that I'd painted the block etc, but likely to be a combination.

I still have some 10w-50 for the next oil change, but I might go back to Synta Silver after that to see how it compares. It'll be a while before this happens though I think!

Yeah mine seems the same. What temps do you see on the motorway sean?

Thinking about it i wouldnt go off what my temps are running as im far from standard now and also running an ally rad with two eleven inch spal fans so cooling is at its best where as im assuming your running the origional setup

Thanks sean replyed. Mr sexybourbon, my engines not standard but the cooling system is. Keep up the good work

Here you go mic

The super t's make them look small 😁 but thats just the massive ckearance you get with these wheels 0a92692307b257d94ad00d34e946ccda.jpg46174b12be409a08ac6e9dce01028496.jpg68e12f55986e29a49ca8828bae55526b.jpg

looking good!

i have some billet 4's too :D

what rotors are you using there m8? i had to fit mine under the OE speedlines so they use a volvo 240 disc i believe