EJ Taylor

C7 VDB - Regret

Very nice mate fresh black paint is awesome :thumbleft: Interior next this is going to be a potential future show winner.Keep it up :awesome:

fantastic, looks perfect. the wheels are great too, love them in white, may have just decided what colour to do mine!

Thinking about respraying them pearlescent white. Little home refurb job over the next month.

looks stunning mate! This car is fast turning into something special! :)

Very nice mate fresh black paint is awesome :thumbleft: Interior next this is going to be a potential future show winner.Keep it up :awesome:

Thanks for the good feedback chaps. Glad you can vision what i am. Hoping to make this something special in the corrado scene. Means alot to have your opinions good and bad. HOPEFULLY the charger kit will be arriving today!!!!! WOOOOP

SO! After a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG wait, She is here! SO PLEASED.

Finally going to have boost in my life! WATCH THIS SPACE!

733802_10153094173765524_635112754_n_zpscac2b684.jpg

1095096_10153094199350524_1736107295_n_zps8a6cb361.jpg

PEACE!

Rado envy !! If i could go back to the start it would have to be black

Car looks amazing mate and its gonna stonk aswell id love to see this in the flesh

Hold on to your rug!! LOLZ! Is that Pipercross induction kit still up for grabs? Ta! :)

Don't Worry Endeegee its yours for first refusal! Will be fitting the charger next month so ill PM you when its off. Guna sound sick on your motor man! Was and Still am so impressed with it!

Rado envy !! If i could go back to the start it would have to be black

Car looks amazing mate and its gonna stonk aswell id love to see this in the flesh

You shall see it soon enough :) and im the opposite man, i wish i got a coloured one, LOVE the colour of yours! My favourite has to be that bluey grey colour (https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/55037_10151039415684599_1097548538_o.jpg) whats happening with yours atm man, I notice your last update was in 2011.... is she still ok?

Well if you wanna swap just give us a shout lol , just make sure you fit the charger before we swap

Ice grey vielot by the looks of it mate and that is a very nice colour

Mate thats my old thread iv got a vr now ! Well have had it for over two years now lol that link in my sig is my old one my new one is floating around in the bew posts at the min under redborbets vr lol

Keep the updates coming pal

A sale might be on the horizon... dont ask why... its complicated, Spent near 14k on this over the last 2 years as you may or may not know.... would be wanting near the 4k mark.... would anyone be interested?

(if your guna tell me its not worth that F*CK off to someone else's thread because I have no time for it) I am in no rush to sell it so literally just seeing if any of you lot want first dibs before I start thinking about advertising it.

PEACE!!!!!!!!

Obviously i have receipts for everything being the most anal person alive. Just want to sell the car as a whole dont want to see her broken.

Proper For Sale thread if you are selling please dude.

It's not fair on others by trying to use your Members Gallery thread to drum up business.

Same rules for everyone. Not me picking on you for once :lol:

was £1700 including colour code and fit the reiger grill, smooth the recess and delete all wholes, Inside door shuts, treat all rust areas (inside door shuts) I said to the guy there is £300 in it on top if he gets it bang on and he did. didnt take the glass out as its not easy on the rado, but took the majority of the panels (bonnet, bumper, wings etc) off and all the rubbers, roof strips and similar. He did a fantastic job and turned it round in 4 days. What happens when you go to a through and through VW enthusiast, he was as excited as me about painting it. haha

Is there a clear coat on the paint or straight black?

Looks great.

Proper For Sale thread if you are selling please dude.

It's not fair on others by trying to use your Members Gallery thread to drum up business.

Same rules for everyone. Not me picking on you for once :lol:

Not actually for sale yet, but when/ if I do I will be sure to do so.

Is there a clear coat on the paint or straight black?

Looks great.

Its just Magic Black Pearl with a Mercedes lacquer over the top

Thanks man!

Not actually for sale yet, but when/ if I do I will be sure to do so.

You won't mind if I edit your thread title then ;)

Feelers not allowed in the classifieds so they're not allowed here to try and circumvent the classifieds either :hitler:

Its a shame your thinking of selling up mate, is the blower included in the sale???:twisted:

no, If i do sell it i will be selling the kit separate as its probably worth the same as the car. (this is not me trying to sell the charger in my build thread before you have a fit VR6, im just answering a question)

If you weren't trying to be a renegade who plays by his own rules, we wouldn't have to intervene :grin:

bump!!!!!!

Sorry man, If i keep it and fit the charger then its yours, If i break it (hope i dont) its yours, If i sell the car then it will be included in the sale. its all going to be under way this month man so ill let you know over the next week or 2.

All the best

So you're the chap in the DCO Facebook group who was reportedly breaking? I take it that was a joke?

Yer they were taking the ****.... Me and the rado had a bad spell... since we have spoke things over and we are back together now though... Sorry to disappoint.