northG60

PVW mag Alpine White G60 Barn Find.....

I was reading through the PVW at tesco last night and there is a 6 page article on a barn find totally stock mint G60 (so i brought me a copy)

It was nice to see some appreciation for a standard Corrado in a somtimes ridiculs modded car mag lol

there is so much history for the car documented and its now owed by one the Phrim guys and seems to be in good hands

anybody else read this ?

Ah Nice! a barn find! That means that it's going to be a rare car ;)

I'll try to get hold of a copy of the pvw mentioned. December issue?

Cheers,

Redfox.

Not bought PVW in years, but have to say that's peaked my interest.. will go look out for that!

I have a copy - looks lovely but its got a fair few miles on it which surprised me!

*Edit* 189,000 miles

Edited by sixpotter

Barn find..... Who are those jokers kidding! Had to check it wasn't an old copy from Aprill 2011. I didn't even buy the magazine cos it wasn't worth it. Like above 189,000 miles....... Nothing special about it other than they must be desparately short of editorial material.

Its not really about the millage tbh and its in very good hands and being kept stock and still running its original everything...... if thats not a good find i dont know what is

There's a thread on vortex about the same car !

Much the same response over the pond as here !

I bought the mag(1st time in years) just so I could see what all the fuss was about ! lol

That's ridiculous! Barn find?! Looks like I won't be buying the stupid magazine after all.

Barn find to me is like.. delivery mileage or something that was driven and put away and rediscovered after 20 years!!

Its not really about the millage tbh and its in very good hands and being kept stock and still running its original everything...... if thats not a good find i dont know what is

Wrong !

Supercharger blew on the 1st outing, the Phirm happened to have one on the shelf ! Cars only in the mag as most of the mags staff take their cars there ! Allegedly

Indeed.. and nice to see them being fairly respectful of it being an original / unmolested one! Interesting to see the Corrado has well and truly arrived at the classic stage now.

Yeah we really appeciate how stock it is and are going to keep it like that, aside from the Jetex exhaust (apparently the factory items don't last long enough...)

Oh and it has an old tax disc and the 'code' stickers for the radio in the window coupled with an original number plate.

Humn, got all that sat in the garage and I still have my under bonnet foam..

Still, better than nothing, but also thought if they're featuring that car, then they've really lost the contacts to the true community :)

Tempest