Pat_McCrotch

Classic Parts - What shall we bulk buy next?

Ham?

Seriously though- driver's side seat bolsters?

Are the engine bay plastics still available (the 3 that hold the leads).

Front indicators.

Edited by CazzaVR

Would have a VR6 grille badge too to put away.. am afraid of someone purloining mine at a show!

Would have a VR6 grille badge too to put away.. am afraid of someone purloining mine at a show!

There'll be no need to steal them if Corrado numbers continue to dwindle :D

Am sure when i'm out in the garage with corrado i think of hundreds of bits i need, as soon as i get online i can't think of any of them :mad:

parcel shelf straps? remember those being corrado specific and hard to get hold of

Still no news on the VR6 grille badge, keep getting told it's being reproduced in red though.

- Roof rubbers. In transition to Classic Parts at the moment, should be able to do something on them soon :)

- Parcel Shelf Straps. Completely obsolete, no joy :(

- Fusebox clips, again being re manufactured, hopefully available to order soon :)

- Scraper mouldings. Still currently available from dealers but I will see what I can do :)

- Front Indicators are available via Classic Parts. I will get some prices together :)

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Oh and no joy on the bolsters except for the middle lower one and left hand (no good for us RHD cars!). Every other part is obsolete :(

Seriously though- driver's side seat bolsters?

+ 1 !! Badly need new bolsters! Brought one of the last ones in the country but fitted to my last C :(

For me the list is:

Roof strips

Exterior window scraper seals

Radiator

Bolsters

And the list is growing!

Sent from my HTC Desire

Oh and no joy on the bolsters except for the middle lower one and left hand (no good for us RHD cars!). Every other part is obsolete :(

Gutted! Thanks for trying mate.

For info, Veedubmachine sell parcel shelf straps which are 95% close to the original. Unless you compare them side by side you'd never know they were different.

Ahh ok Neil. Well I need to order the window scraper seals in the next few weeks anyway so will have to got to stealers but if there was a group buy for the roof rubbers would you have any idea of the timescale? wanting to have my car ready for april thats all