Sign in to follow this  
Mike Edwards

Four!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A man obsessed!

Moving to General forum as I don't think this is a problem that can be solved! :lol:

just a 2.0 8v and 2.0 16v to go and you ll have the complete collection :D

Are they all insured on seperate policies? or do you have some kind of special policy?

if you keep going at this rate you will be able to open a corrado muesem :wink:

Nice one Mike, now you're just having a laugh :lol: ! You're only 15 miles away and yet I'm still waiting to spot at least one of them...... :wink:

Nice one Mike, now you're just having a laugh ! You're only 15 miles away and yet I'm still waiting to spot at least one of them......

He doesn't drive them - he's not as stupid as us lot! :)

Seriously Mike, what exactly is behind this? :? Why so many? Do you plan to ditch one of your VR's and replace with another C....one you don't already own? I seem to remember a while back you were selling your Black VR.

Or is it all top secret :wink:

It honestly does seem a bit.. obsessive.. but if you've got the money to do it, and you've got the skill and patience (!) to keep them all on the road then why not.

But the combination of road tax, insurance and petrol on these makes me feel a little unwell - have you not had a lottery win or something? I'd love more than one Corrado - my wallet wouldnt though!

I can only drive one of them at a time, plus I'm only 10 miles from work so the petrol bill is negligible compared to the 750 miles a week I used to do before changing jobs at the end of 2002 (just think - an annual service every 10 weeks...)

Okay. The 2 VR6 and the 16v are all on the same policy. Fully comp with Liverpool Victoria for less than £1k all in.

I was actually looking for a G60 when I found the Black VR6 last year.

It will be up for grabs shortly.

At 215bhp in current trim it shouldn't be a hard sell... :D

4?!?

I know I had to try REALLY hard last week to stop myself buying a nice 1.8 16V to compliment the G60... but 4's just excessive.... :roll:

Yes, I'm jealous... yes, I'll probably end up with another one when my MKI is finished, and yes, I quite fancy a VR6 to play with as well! ;)

Go on Henny, you'll love it. You know it makes sense. :)

Yeah, Yeah... I gotta finish the G60 first, and then move onto my MKI which has been sat in my parents garage for the last 5 years... :oops:

VR6 when I've done those two if I decide to get rid of the MKI... (NEVER getting rid of the G60 now! ;) )

Mike I know someone with a nice '94 pearl grey 2.0L 16V that he'd be happy to swap for a VR - just to help complete your collection :wink: :lol: