Sign in to follow this  
Majik

Top marks for G-WERKS

Went down today in my fairly lethargic G60 and drove back in a fire breathing monster thanks to Darren and Steve.

A few running problems sorted out, new oil feed pipe and the famous boost return bypass carried out the felt noticebly different and thats still on the standard state of tune.

Well worth the 200 mile round trip and the fuel comsumption is better too :? weird considering i was booting it back.

thanks again guys.

allways a plesure to have yet aother HAPPY corrado g60 customer ... :lol: people are driving alot more than 200 miles to come to us maj your a local .. :lol: glad your happy and see you soon for some more work.

yep top blokes at g-werks and pit stop always have time for you. :thumbleft: so Majik how you liking the dumping noise? :onfire:

Ye, we offer free popadoms to customers who travel over 500 miles.

Hi, i wrote you a mail about some material, you read your emails? Or have lot´s of them?

Please reply to me :)

Alex

its good, i know i shouldn't have done it now cos it makes me wanna ripp it all the time.

On the way back had a few encounters

wasn't too far behind a cossie :) ok yes i know that doesnt sound beliveable but he did have abit of smoke on acceleration.

humiliated a modified mazda mx5 8)

a latest astra was trying to keep up with me on the A2 approaching the blackwall tunnel desperately trying to get infront of me whilst i was manouvering in and out of cars and taking the bends at quite some speed, he approached the bends braked quite late and nealy got squashed by a lorry :lol: beat that for handling :lol:

This boost return mod turns the nicest of drivers into monsters,,,should come with a warning :wink:

mango chutney?

if you drive from leeds deftinatly... :lol: we working on a nice vr package at the moment .. :lol:

The more VR's we see the more potential we see to turn that old touring engine into a 'Super tourer' :lol:

Ye, we offer free popadoms to customers who travel over 500 miles

dont think the shell petrol station sells em :lol:

damn i think i need to make three trips to qualify :(

The more VR's we see the more potential we see to turn that old touring engine into a 'Super tourer' :lol:

definately something i'll get done in the next year :D

Dam i only travelled about 100 miles and all i got was a dodgy burgerking.

Oh, who started that ball rolling then? *cough*me*cough*

Don't forget I'm getting the first V-Werks project ;)

Dam i only travelled about 100 miles and all i got was a dodgy burgerking.

hehe bob we spoted you munching that burger king too... thought u were on a diet..

ps. i think ya gonna approve of the mk2 mate proper phat. :lol:

the mk2 is sweet, looking forward to it seeing and hearing it complete

my trip ended on 541miles round trip with 2 1/2 tanks and 12hrs driving and no popadom :(

first time i went to pitstop i was running a different chip from another well known g60 tuning company. im in norf london and did a tank there and back. my car now runs an sns chip from pitstop. was there again yesterday- only half tank there and back. top boys!!! i pissed off a guy in a porsche boxter on the way back as well :D :p :D

that's what i thought a Boxster :shock: i think stel g60 specs are pretty much same as mine i might be wrong though :roll stel what did you have done at pitstop at the w/end ? :)

kongo have a look in the members gallery for specs. didnt beat him, stayed with him though. that would be enough to piss someone off if he'd just gone and spent up to £40,000 on one and everytime he looks in his rear view mirror a corrado is still pretty close by! :p:p

g-master: just had a running problem sorted. the cars never run better. was really suprised with my top end power. need to get a big intercooler soon :twisted: