robo22sri

Stealth Racing Schimmel 263 group buy!

Good stuff. Do we need open this out to more forums get the numbers up? We will be lucky hit 10 people otherwise as everyone who originally expressed interest have either gone quiet or have dropped out...

Good stuff. Do we need open this out to more forums get the numbers up? We will be lucky hit 10 people otherwise as everyone who originally expressed interest have either gone quiet or have dropped out...

Open it up to who ever will part with there hard earned cash, the more the merrier I say. And it means those that have already paid there deposit, get there cams cheaper.

To be honest I can't really afford it but don't want to let the side down.

To be honest I can't really afford it but don't want to let the side down.

The way i see it, if you don't do it now you'll never do it, just get it done and worry about the other stuff later.......... :crazyeyes:

Thats what i've been telling myself anyway.........

This is what credit cards are for :) Group Buys happen less and less these days, so wanting to take advantage.

Plenty of 0% deals for 15 months plus on credit cards out there!

Michael5556 has also paid Kev.

Also updated a page or 2 back with who's dropped out from vr6oc..

Anymore for anymore? Not long to go until the cut off and we are still a few short..

Sorry I didn't pay last week, I needed to shift some cash around, will do it Wednesday.

I just bought a mk3 with 263's and a shrick :)

Sorry I haven't updated the thread, cheers Kev for doing it

I'm still in. But I'm getting a bunch of other work done at the same time. So need to give Vince a call. Regardless I'll pay the £100 this week.

Sweet. That takes us to 9 sets once Dave and Mike have paid :)

Just need one more person to take part and we are set :)

Sweet. Hopefully we can aim at the 11 - 15 set price band... 370 quid then :)

Is it worth dropping PM's to the people who were originally interested but waiting on prices for a firm answer? Then at least we know where we stand... Would prefer the 370 price than the 394 price :) only a few days to go until the cut off :)

ARGH!!!

Not sure?!? Is this for me?!! Standard VR with under 65k mileage, just usual mods...

ARGH!!!

Not sure?!? Is this for me?!! Standard VR with under 65k mileage, just usual mods...

Yes is the answer :)

263's have provided some really good results, in some cases with a proven 20BHP increase, just see the original group buy thread from last time... I dont expect another group buy for a while, nor do you see these very oftern for sale second hand considering the numbers from the last group buy :) just goes to show how good these cams are... and if you decided to take part, and the other 3 people pay the amount, then we will get these at a bargain price of £370 :)

cant go wrong... naturally, you may need to budget a remap if you have other mods in mind etc, im sure they will compliment your other mods too.

ARGH!!!

Given that you have 17" wheels, you'll need the extra power from the 263s to make up the performance to standard, so I'd say "yes".. ;)

Vince advises that there are 8 deffo's so far...

just need 2 more to secure the group buy price, and a further 1 more to secure the £370 price, which sounds more appealing :)