robo22sri

Stealth Racing Schimmel 263 group buy!

Hi Everyone

As SP Turbo are not quite ready to ship, I am going to let the group buy run a little longer.

I have had a few late comers in the last day or so which has brought the total upto 15 cam sets...

One more needed for next price break of £355. So come on guys ;-)

263 Cams

1-10 Sets £394.89

11-15 Sets £370.00

16+ Sets £355.00

Vince

OK Guys the ball is rolling quickly at SP Turbo, so new (and last) deadline is close of business

Friday 15th June 2012 - 17:30hrs

Vince@Stealth

Hi Everyone

As SP Turbo are not quite ready to ship, I am going to let the group buy run a little longer.

I have had a few late comers in the last day or so which has brought the total upto 15 cam sets...

One more needed for next price break of £355. So come on guys ;-)

263 Cams

1-10 Sets £394.89

11-15 Sets £370.00

16+ Sets £355.00

Vince

Do the folks on VR6OC that were interested depending on price know about this?

This is so annoying i really cant make my mind up i could step in as a group buy i have just acquired a block that i shall be rebuilding probably for turbo applications?

263's a good choice for this??

Why can't this group buy happen later in the year :s

Ok,havnt shown much interest in this thread but reading through sounds like a very nice mod & as i havnt treated my C in a while & i like a bargain have decided to have a set.Will call Vince first thing & make payment :-)

Ok,havnt shown much interest in this thread but reading through sounds like a very nice mod & as i havnt treated my C in a while & i like a bargain have decided to have a set.Will call Vince first thing & make payment :-)

Treat it for winning the show and shine at the National Day!

Nice one Darren, if any Corrado deserves a treat its yours :)

Do the folks on VR6OC that were interested depending on price know about this?

They do now :)

Nice one Darren, if any Corrado deserves a treat its yours :)

Going to second that, really looking forward to getting these especially with all the hype they are getting

Going to second that, really looking forward to getting these especially with all the hype they are getting

Cheers guys,all sorted with Stealth this am,cant wait to bolt em in!

awesome, good work guys :) looking forward to these also, especially at this price :)

I'm thinking now i need Vince to fit these, as i'm not looking forward to doing it myself................:scratch:

Crap, have I missed the boat on this? I knew I shouldn't have left the warm bosom of England for a stupid holiday :(

Short of speaking to vince does any one know of when we might be expecting these, no rush more curious if anything.

Edited by captainredeye
i write bad!

Short of speaking to vince does any one know of when we might be expecting these, no rush more curious if anything.

The money for the cams came out of my account on the 18/6, then i would think 2-3 weeks to come from the us of a, a week to package and send the cams out including postage time, so i would say about a month after the money comes out so around the 18/7 thats when i would think they will arrive.

Although any hold up at customs would extend that, im trying to be patient as well, but am curious also.........

Edited by daleyboy

I would like an estimation of the timescale as well, I live near Hull so I'd really like to coincide my mapping session with a trip down that way and it just soo happens I'm at BugJam on the 20th of July, cutting it fine you say? I never have it any other way lol!

Hi Everyone...

A quick update on the 263 Group buy, some good news and some not so good news....

Bill @ SPturbo has informed that upon checking the cams prior to despatch that he has found that the last machining operation has been missed.

He needs to send them back to the manufacturer to be rectified. This fault applies to most of his stock, he has estimated 4-6 weeks for rectification ;-(

However he does have 7 sets which are OK and are currently in transit via fedex.

I think it is only fair that I make these sets available to the first 7 members in order that they paid.

List as follows

1: Miles

2: Dale

3: Pete

4: Matt

5: Neil

6: Lewis

7: Dave B

There maybe some of you that need the cams urgently and some not, if anyone in the above list wants to pass on their cams

to others who paid later on then that is fine with me but I will let you sort that out amongst yourselves.

Sorry about this Hiccup, it's something that either Bill or myself was not expecting.

I suppose on the plus side, thanks to Bill for checking his products before shipping, it would have been a real pain if they arrived here

in their unfinished state.

Cheers... Vince

P.S. If this is a problem for anyone please contact via phone at the office.

Edited by Vince@Stealth

I think it is only fair that I make these sets available to the first 7 members in order that they paid.

List as follows

1: Miles

2: Dale

3: Pete

4: Matt

5: Neil

6: Lewis

7: Dave B

That's fair enough, these things happen and I was one of the last to pay.

Would any of you guys like to help me out? I've arranged to drive my car over to Stealth from Germany at the end of July. My Eurotunnel and flight back (leaving the car at Stealth for a few weeks) are booked. So I really need the cams available for then :(

Thanks for the update Vince.

I believe OSV has some for sale, if it gets someone out of a pickle you could buy those and sell your cams on when they arrive from the states.

By the way im not on the list but in no rush either.