james153

Cup Holders £10

Are these still available? Are you still around. Have Pmd. Had a couple of these from you in the past and and would like another if possible?

Plans already - Lol

The guy that started making these stole the idea from me. (Subsequently stopping me from being able to afford to develop an even better finish) I'll look into if the parts are still available and let you guys know. Won't be tomorrow, but will try and get onto it when I can.

The guy that started making these stole the idea from me. (Subsequently stopping me from being able to afford to develop an even better finish) I'll look into if the parts are still available and let you guys know. Won't be tomorrow, but will try and get onto it when I can.

Will look forward to that buddy

Good stuff, look forward to seeing the finished article. Reckon as other chap seems to have gone awol you may have quite a few takers

Good stuff, look forward to seeing the finished article. Reckon as other chap seems to have gone awol you may have quite a few takers

Hopefully mate, I'm still keen to make a version to a higher standard than these, its just knowing the market woud be there for a well finished product and having the time to do it!

I put a fair amount of effort into the last lot, only to fall short of the numbers needed to produce something decent. Hopefully enough time's passed now that the market will be there!

I'd take two, one in each colour!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, sounds promising. Once I've got an idea what I can do I'll start my own thread. I'm pretty certain I can sort black with no issues at all, other colours may take more work as I'd need to find someone who produces a matching colour.. if it's not spot on we're going with black only!

I liked the last chaps ones with the soft area at bottom and f cup holder. The mottled plastic also fitted in quite well. My only issue with them was securing. Any advice on what glue to use etc when fitting would be good. I hope you manage to produce a version. Cheers BB

I would definitely take 2 if they were up to the standard of previous chaps. I would also be happy to pay more than the £10 he was charging.