daves16v

Breaking - Classic Green VR6

can we make 20 posted for clock covers and vr6 badge?

PM sent

---------- Post added at 3:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:59 PM ----------

Added - Electric Recaro Interior.

Hi Dave.

Couple of things.

Tank straps... what are they like? My 8vs are shocking. If these are 'better' I would rather blast powdercoat a better set.

Interior.. what colour is it and if black what are the A pillar covers like? Do they have screw holes for alarm sensors? If not and have no cuts from windscreen fitters I am interested.

And minor, tiny things.. the A pillar fitting screws have small plastic covers. Do you have those, in black?

Oh yeah, and the exhaust heat shields, mid box and back box sections when/if you are at a point to be taking the exhaust off to get to it all :-)

Edited by Butterfly

VR6 - I'll get some details up and pics but won't be for a few days. Door cards are still in the car.

Judith - you will have to give me a few days to check on that lot.

---------- Post added at 6:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:28 PM ----------

james153 - I only have the arch liners, I'm keeping the lower front covers for my car. As they're quite large the postage is not going to be cheap, how about £35 posted for both arch liners?

Have you got the dash centre surround in good condition please?

Ian.

I've added a pic of the centre console, it has a crack top left and some of the plastic is broken off around the siggy lighter area. I'm open to offers on this as it's not in the best shape.

Anymore details on the Recaros Dave? Type, condition, colour etc? I appreciate you might not have pics yet :)

Anymore details on the Recaros Dave? Type, condition, colour etc? I appreciate you might not have pics yet :)

I've started stripping them out but it's taking time. I've added a pic of the cloth pattern (excuse the bits I haven't cleaned it yet), the driver seat has some wear to the bolster and is missing the tilt levers but I've found one under the seat and bought another today. There is a problem with the height adjustment on both front seats which I haven't investigated yet. Apart from these niggles it's in pretty good nick. The loom is included in the sale. I'll get more pics up when I get chance. I have had an offer already on the seats.

Oooh, late black cloth recaros. They look just like mine. Superb seats :) The movement issue might just be the switches needing to be stripped down and cleaned. It's worth swapping the switches over and trying them as a simple test.

I thought the tilt levers were obsolete now?

I have had an offer already on the seats.

Ok no worries I'll leave you to it.

Hi Dave.

Could you let me know how good your drivers side door seal is please??

And any chance of a pic of the drivers side lower shelf aswel please??

Thanks Johnny

Hi Dave.

Thanks Johnny

Yep will do.

---------- Post added at 5:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:17 PM ----------

Hi Dave, I'm interested in the radiator but as mine is totally knackered I'd like to see it, any chance of some pictures? Is it VAG?

Sorry Ollie, I've sold it to a mate.

Johnny H - Took the door seal off tonight, it's in very good condition. I'll get a pic up.

radolee - I'll get some close-up pics. £25 posted for the pair.

Judith - the A pillars have no holes, the pass side is very good, the driver side has some very minor damaged to the very top edge, I'll get some pics. No screw covers.

How much including postage for the fuse box cover clips if you have them available? Thanks mate.

How much including postage for the fuse box cover clips if you have them available? Thanks mate.

I do have them but I'd like them to go with the cover. £20 posted

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Hi Dave.

Thanks Johnny

Driver side lower shelf has some sort of alarm sensor attached to the top side, can't see it when it's fitted.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Pics added.

Judith - will get pics tomorrow of the A pillars.

VR6-DOHC engine cover, Drivers side fog light, and front bumper? price please posted to oxford? also were are you as collection may be possible? thanks :)

VR6-DOHC engine cover, Drivers side fog light, and front bumper? price please posted to oxford? also were are you as collection may be possible? thanks :)

I don't have the engine cover and the front bumper is sold.

Driver side fog £55 posted or collection from M1 J25 area.

Thanks

Hi Do you have the ABS PUMP, Pedal Box, Window scraper, Upper Door Car front trim?

The ABS pump is available but it's still in the car, the pedal box is possibly sold and the window scrapers are not available. Do you mean the triangular shaped trim at the front of the door?

I see your in Malaysia, are looking for postage there?

hi how much for the rub strips all 6 of them cheers also the momo wheel

cheers

hi how much for the rub strips all 6 of them cheers also the momo wheel

cheers

Not sure what's happening with the rubbing strips yet. The Momo is provisionally sold.