daves16v

Breaking - Classic Green VR6

Pics of the A pillars added, after closer inspection there are some areas where windscreen fitters have caught the top edge. To be honest once fitted they're not noticeable. They do have all clips present. £15 collected for the pair.

I don't suppose you've got a switch blank in that car anywhere? It normally sits in the ABS, Fogs, rear screen switch stack.

I don't suppose you've got a switch blank in that car anywhere? It normally sits in the ABS, Fogs, rear screen switch stack.

No, sorry Kev.

---------- Post added at 5:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:09 PM ----------

Fans and fan mounting frame added, freshly blasted and powder coated. Fans mounted with Stainless flanged nuts.

Dave. Can I see some pics of the script badge please?

Pete, there is one on page 1, shows it in good detail too.

hi how much for the rub strips all 6 of them cheers also the momo wheel

cheers

The rub strips are all off now and are in excellent condition - £40 posted

Hi Dave...do you have the boot foam insulation (think there are three pieces) and the foam insulation on either side of the rear seat ( just below the rear doorcards)you cant see them till you peel the carpet off. Mine are missing these items. How much would you do them for and is yours still in good condition. I can pick up at Tatton Park if you are going?

Long shot also dont suppose you have the passenger seat height adjustment lever part on its own.

Edited by VWVW

Hi Dave...do you have the boot foam insulation (think there are three pieces) and the foam insulation on either side of the rear seat seat ( just below the rear doorcards)you cant see them till you peel the carpet off. Mine are missing these items. How much would you do them for. I can pick up at Tatton Park if you are going?

Yes I have the rear seat foam but need to check on the boot foam. Yes I will be at Tatton, £10 for all.

Yes I have the rear seat foam but need to check on the boot foam. Yes I will be at Tatton, £10 for all.

Great - if you could bring it to tatton that would be great let us know on the boot foam aswell cheers

Hi Dave,

Me again.

A Pillars £15 collected from Tatton - yes please.

Any news on the tank straps?

And another question... I need 1 drivers side Lupo wiper (I bought Lupo wipers off someone on here a while back but they are a proper pair and the passenger side fouls the bonnet. But after having a respray I would like to fit a drivers on that side too).

So, any chance of selling just one?? and can you confirm the part number??

Judith,

Yes A pillars are yours.

I've had a look at the tank straps and they seem reasonable but I'll try to get a good photo of them.

I don't want to split the wipers just yet.

Dave

hi dave i will buy the passenger door handle off you i have a 94 2.0 16 v

need it a.s.a.p

PM sent.

Great - if you could bring it to tatton that would be great let us know on the boot foam aswell cheers

Yes I have the three boot foam pieces.

Hi Dave

Have you got the tweeters that are in the top of the dash?

Cheers

Jon

Jon,

Yes I have them, £10 collected or delivered? I know you live in Notts and I actually saw you walking along Canal Street last week.

Cheers

Dave

Could be interested in the wipers but defo need the ABS module, you still got them?

Yes got both.

Yes I have the three boot foam pieces.

Cheers Dave if you could also bring them along to Tatton. Let me know how much you want for everything and I will sort you out on the day.

Yes got both.

Awesome, will defo be interested in the wipers at a later date if you've still got them, but really need the abs module, if you pm me details, I'll sort it out tomorrow when I get paid :-)

Awesome, will defo be interested in the wipers at a later date if you've still got them, but really need the abs module, if you pm me details, I'll sort it out tomorrow when I get paid :-)

PM sent.

Rear number plate plinth - £20 posted - What are the fixings like on this ?

Lupo wipers (small spindle caps missing but are available from VAG) - £65 - Is this the posted price ?

Cheers