daves16v

Breaking - Classic Green VR6

I need one of them to :lol:

Highest bidder please :cheers: Only kidding, I'll let you know if kip pulls out.

hi would you still have front subframe if so whats the condition and how much ? cheers

Yes but it's still on the car so won't know condition until it's off, hoping to have it off in the next few weeks.

Hi,

Looking for the following:

Passenger lower dash shelf with fixings (black preferably)

Drivers side lower dash shelf (& Fusebox shelf) with fixings (ditto above)

Rear De-mister switch

Please let me know a posted price if available :)

Cheers

Hi mate. Not sure if your lock nuts will fit. Have 95 vr6 after market alloys. Apparently theres a few different types. Would you accept 10.00 for them. Thanks

Hi,

Looking for the following:

Passenger lower dash shelf with fixings (black preferably)

Drivers side lower dash shelf (& Fusebox shelf) with fixings (ditto above)

Rear De-mister switch

Please let me know a posted price if available :)

Cheers

I only have the driver side lower dash shelf and the fusebox shelf. As for the fixings I've got loads but not sure which ones go with the lower shelf, I can take a good guess though. The lower dash has an alarm sensor type gadget fitted to it, shown in the photo but it does sit on the top side so won't be seen from inside the car. £35 posted as it will be a large box.

---------- Post added at 5:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:26 PM ----------

Dave,

Do you have one bolt for the plastic VR6 engine cover?

Regards

Iain (last of the big spenders)

Iain, is this the male or female version?

Dave

---------- Post added at 5:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:27 PM ----------

Hi mate. Not sure if your lock nuts will fit. Have 95 vr6 after market alloys. Apparently theres a few different types. Would you accept 10.00 for them. Thanks

I'll meet you half way at £12.50 posted.

Thanks, Dave,

It's the one that has a star shaped indent and would be male. I expect. One or two are externally visible on the top surface of the plastic cover(s).

Thanks, Dave,

It's the one that has a star shaped indent and would be male. I expect. One or two are externally visible on the top surface of the plastic cover(s).

Yes I have them but need to know male or female, I can't tell you as my VR doesn't have covers fitted.

---------- Post added at 6:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:49 PM ----------

Dave have you got the 2 bolts that hold this cover on?

3A28329F-DF43-4661-A40A-33850E7500AA-6467-0000078EE76C54CE.jpg

Did you still want these as I have more?

I only have the driver side lower dash shelf and the fusebox shelf. As for the fixings I've got loads but not sure which ones go with the lower shelf, I can take a good guess though. The lower dash has an alarm sensor type gadget fitted to it, shown in the photo but it does sit on the top side so won't be seen from inside the car. £35 posted as it will be a large box.

---------- Post added at 5:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:26 PM ----------

Iain, is this the male or female version?

Dave

---------- Post added at 5:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:27 PM ----------

I'll meet you half way at £12.50 posted.

Thats fine mate. Please check your inbox for payment

Hi Dave,

Dont suppose you have the plastic bits that fasten to the sides of the radiator do you? Its the drivers side one I need.

Chris

Hi Dave,

Dont suppose you have the plastic bits that fasten to the sides of the radiator do you? Its the drivers side one I need.

Chris

No sorry Chris.