EJ Taylor

Ferrari f430 replica body kit group buy? Final Numbers!

....Really? You sure?!

x2! maybe u mean a child couldn't.

also thread updated and 2 more orders added! and you wont need and extra carbon for your t5 van mate, u just lift up ur van case ans put on the F430 one its as easy as that!

---------- Post added at 7:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:48 AM ----------

The kit is made by Extreme sports kits, and in the flesh they look spot on you couldn't tell if it's a genuine ferrari or not.

However interior, engine and most important drive is crap. So appart from eye candy it's useless. All in with alloys and good seats exhaust etc, it will cost 15k so why not add 10 more and buy a real Ferrari?

i just went on the website, and unless when u said "you couldnt tell if its a genuine Ferrari or not" you were using a hideous amount or sarcasm, then when i take over the world i shall line u up next to the person who owns the 406 Ferrari F430 and the director of Extreme sports kits, and simultaneously shoot the three of you with one 50cal bullet! (spit on the floor with disgust) CANT TELL THEM APART? REALLLLLLY? RREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLLLLLLYYYY? JHEEZUZ!

Can I have one for Guildmage - as I think his neighbours kids would much prefer this. !

I sadly can't have one - it would just upset my neighbours too much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I have one for Guildmage - as I think his neighbours kids would much prefer this. !

I sadly can't have one - it would just upset my neighbours too much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, Ferrari F430 protective car case! you could be on to something wendy!

Can also put my name down on the list for a kit, but not for me. It's for the girlfriends car, as I think the F430 kit would greatly improve the look and feel of her Honda :dance:

How much is it for just the 3ft arch gap and the 'carbon fibre' creases? I don't really want my C to look like a real Ferrari...that would be silly! I just want it to look absolutely ****e :)

Put a big smile on my face! Lewis you seem to know what your talking about any more tips on how to f@#$ up my car :)

Can you guarantee i'll end up with the genuine ferrari quality panel gaps ? Just look at the gap round the bonnet !!

Can it be fitted backwards?

I have always wanted the front of my car to look like the back of a ferrari and vice versa.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

I have only just seen this excellent Group Buy thread and I am hoping I am not too late to get in on this amazing opportunity!!

I would like to inquire on behalf of Enzo Ferrari himself who when he saw this fantastic replica kit turned in his grave so fast he came back to life!

The world renowned car marque's original creator has demanded that the company's production lines use exactly this kit to complete all future F430's to be produced, Mr Ferrari also discussed purchasing options with a view to using this kit for all future Ferraris to be produced as he believes this looks so good he almost died for a second time.

I personally must add that upon seeing this car it looked so good I could actually see it and agree whole heartedly with Mr Ferrari!

Please could you contact me with great urgency with regards to this matter and please put down the Scuderia Ferrari Automobile Company down for a prospective 125000000000000000 kits.

Kind Regards,

Ray Charles.

Thats it, i cant contain myself any more! Every time i go on Group buys section im temped in by this thread, i cant deal with it any more. PUT ME DOWN FOR 10!!!!

There's always got to be one stick in the mud, but you guys are seriously going to affect the value and credibility of my F430. However, always looking for ways to improve my street cred, do you think they would make a Corrado replica body kit for my Ferrari? I'd defo take wan 'o thaym.

Really hope im not to late for this , i will pay double for one off of someone else who has been greedy enough to order 10 or more sets , also i would like mine painted in pink so mine stands out better than the rest , is this extra ?

This is just like the carbon fibre panels threads, everyone expresses interest and then it goes quiet and nothing happens.

It sounds like a great idea in principal but i doubt it'll get of the ground.

Unless the ball suddenly starts rolling on this, I'm not interested.