Rams

Recaro Corrado interior £1000 EBay

Hmmm ... TCS. Have to wonder why they have a new Ebay ID.

Or not.. :)

Strange that the ebay specs list this interior as a 2.9, manual petrol with EDL as well!

Ha those pictures have been used a hundred times on their Ebay ads!!!

Its alright if you want CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would a 'reputable' dealer need a new Ebay ID?

Hes had at least 2 other ids 100_100_100 and something like Ferrari_bad_boy, keep well away from this guy he's messed me around on a couple of occasions!

he sell the cars under TCS and sells car parts under different names, i have seen this interior and its ****e, the repair is just astonishingly bad and looks like it was sewn in by hand and is not even the correct colour/grain/feel.

so no one even consider buying it as you will feel well and truly ebay arse raped.

Without leading anyone down the wrong path, just saw the seats for sale and posted it. If the repair is bad, when my new seats arrive I will have for sale cream leather covers for Recaro seats. My new seats, from what I've seen as my seats are in transit they look ok, a good clean and maybe some filler would leave them looking almost new if someone had their eye on the attached link above....

The fronts would probably sell on their own for £900 plus pounds let alone the fact they are so rare..

If he's a doggy seller then obviously stay clear, but happy to sell my recaro covers if they are in good condition...

Hes had at least 2 other ids 100_100_100 and something like Ferrari_bad_boy, keep well away from this guy he's messed me around on a couple of occasions!

Thanks for the heads up on that little bits of information like this are very useful especially when you are new to corrado's like myself.:thumbleft:

Never dealt with them myself, but to throw a spanner in the works my friend very recently bought a VR from him. Very pleased with the car and transaction.

I bought my Schrick inlet from this guy, he was ok, although some of his stuff he was selling was of questionable quality shall we say. He had a red Corrado LHD for sale and it had the most shocking respray done to it, funnily enough the quality of the paint didn't show up on the photo's in the ad he put in fleabay, which i suppose explains his reputation or lack of it.

I always try to treat people as i find them, and he was quite a nice fella, but just purely in it for the money.

Edited by daleyboy

I bought my very first Rado from TCS. It was a 1owner 94 2.016v with 77k miles. I was very impressed with the car and bought it.. (around 2004) he was selling from his home address and had around 10 Corrados for sale. He was friendly enough, but I wasn't quite 100% happy with things once we met in person. Paying dealer prices but picking up from home address. Guess what I am trying to say is I bought purely on condition of this individual car despite other factors

Wow, is £1k really a good price for an interior still? I can remember Recaros fetching good money years ago when Corrados were still worth a few quid, but surely parts prices will have dropped along with the prices of the cars?

Wow, is £1k really a good price for an interior still? I can remember Recaros fetching good money years ago when Corrados were still worth a few quid, but surely parts prices will have dropped along with the prices of the cars?

quite the opposite! as the cars are getting older and rarer finding decent interiors of any type is getting harder. I sold my Ultraviolet Recaros for £650 a few years back, they'd be £850-950 now.

I'd happily pay £1k for a decent set of cream recaros!

But will someone buy it for £1k ? You can ask what you want for it, but if no-ones buying then its a bit fruitless.

Like above

Can you put a price on rare items....

I've had to go to Germany to acquire a set of Corrado specific Recaros, wanted them for years and some people are lucky and even buy the entire car for its interior.

These seats match the style of the car so well and to have that electric adjustment / heated seats in one, its another step forward. I suspect the modern looms and dash conversions etc will become more and more popular as these cars become more and more rare so people have the best of both worlds... if your in for the long hall.

I bought mine off him , to be fair I knew what I was taking on , he seemed friendly enough didn't try and hide anything test drive was a long run out not just round the block . I think he takes the best outta the cars he has sells them on to get a profit back , £1000 doesn't seem to be 2 unreasonable but a picture on eBay always looks good to u see it in the flesh...