Graphite

Breaking: 1991 G60 Majority of vehicle available.

Hi All,

It saddens me but it is going to serve a higher purpose.

I am breaking the majority of my 1991 Black G60 Colour code L041 (I will confirm this as I'm not 100%)

The car is early spec interior but with it being on a J plate the exterior is of half late half early variety. Late bonnet, wings. Early bumpers.

The car has full black leather interior which is in good condition with little bolster wear. Only bad point is on the passenger front seat where the seam on the shoulder on the outside part of the seat has started to come away. Easy and cheap to get repaired.

All interior trim is black

Mk3 Golf VR6 front calipers, carriers and custom made braided hoses - £45

Mk4 Golf rear calipers - £40

15" 5x100 Banded steel wheels and 4x Cooper 195/45/15 tyres with at least 4 mm of tread £370

4 branch stainless Manifold - £70

Milltek exhaust system. - £100

I would like to sell the interior as a bulk for £680. It would be a real shame to split it as its such a lovely set.

Parts I know I am definitely NOT selling:

Engine head and block + Glader and brackets (Manifolds etc are for sale)

G/box

Suspension

Front Sub frame and rear beam

All wiring looms (except heated seat loom to go with interior)

Headlights and rear lights.

More or less everything else is up for grabs. I don't have the time to put a price list up so if you are interested in a specific item please PM me for a price.

***ITEMS SOLD***

Both front wings.

Thanks,

Troy.

Edited by Graphite

First dibs on front bumper pending being a late one which is mint and definitely LO41? and location etc etc. Would appreciate some details/good pics if you could please mate. May also be interested in other bits.

Neil.

Parts I know I am definitely NOT selling:

All wiring looms (except heated seat loom)

Do I understand correctly then that you are selling the heated seat loom? If yes I would be interested in the loom, switch and relays.

First dibs on front bumper pending being a late one which is mint and definitely LO41? and location etc etc. Would appreciate some details/good pics if you could please mate. May also be interested in other bits.

Neil.

In knew this would be one of the first things. Unfortunately its the early bumper, re-reading my post it wasn't quite clear. Its not in the best of condition either to be honest.

Do I understand correctly then that you are selling the heated seat loom? If yes I would be interested in the loom, switch and relays.

I am selling the loom but I would prefer it to go with the seats that are also in the car.

I guess you're keeping the gear shifter mech?

Do you have the radiator top brackets, the 'L' shaped ones?

Dave

I guess you're keeping the gear shifter mech?

Do you have the radiator top brackets, the 'L' shaped ones?

Dave

I am keeping the shifter dave. I do have rad brackets mate obviously they're not in perfect condition, a little scabby. How £15 posted sound?

front windscreen arms please postage to cb7 5xz

cheers stu ..

Hi stu,

I will get you some detailed pics of the arms before you buy them just to show condition. The postage on parcel2go is quite high even for a two day service at £8 ish, with that in mind £30.

Troy.

I am keeping the shifter dave. I do have rad brackets mate obviously they're not in perfect condition, a little scabby. How £15 posted sound?

If you can do them for half that posted then I'll have them. If not then I'll pass.

If you can do them for half that posted then I'll have them. If not then I'll pass.

Sorry mate, the postage will be at least 3-4 quid and they're worth at least a tenner for the pair themselves.

In knew this would be one of the first things. Unfortunately its the early bumper, re-reading my post it wasn't quite clear. Its not in the best of condition either to be honest.

Bugger...I did wonder with it being a 91. Oh well, the search goes on! Thanks anyway mate.

Can I take the drivers side wing if you can confirm it is L041 black and a late one? And drivers side fog light? Also, would you consider posting? VERY interested as I am in great need! thanks. I understand you would probably not want to post but also interested in the front bumper if L041 black. Thanks :-)

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

After reading the previous post, what condition is the front bumper exactly? need rebuild the front end of mine so guessing its in better condition than mine. Have you any pic's? thanks again.

Can I take the drivers side wing if you can confirm it is L041 black and a late one? And drivers side fog light? Also, would you consider posting? VERY interested as I am in great need! thanks. I understand you would probably not want to post but also interested in the front bumper if L041 black. Thanks :-)

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

After reading the previous post, what condition is the front bumper exactly? need rebuild the front end of mine so guessing its in better condition than mine. Have you any pic's? thanks again.

Hi Sam. I will get you some pics tomorrow. The front bumper has a few marks on it but the worst of the damage has been caused by the car being very low with the long splitter. The grills along the bottom are knackered. You'll see from the detailed pics I can send you tomorrow. Sorry dude wings have gone already I'm afraid.

Troy.

Ah bugger, the wing was one the most important bits. Slow off the Mark I guess. Look forward to the pics of everything else. Thanks a lot mate.

Hi stu,

I will get you some detailed pics of the arms before you buy them just to show condition. The postage on parcel2go is quite high even for a two day service at £8 ish, with that in mind £30.

Troy.

lol nah keep them i know they sell for about a tenner on here just got to find someone closer

Ah bugger, the wing was one the most important bits. Slow off the Mark I guess. Look forward to the pics of everything else. Thanks a lot mate.

You can see the general condition of the bumper below. It's probably repairable in some way but can't guarantee it.

int017.JPG

Bumper still looks in considerably better condition than mine. What sort of price are you looking for it? And would you consider posting? A bit of a long shot I know :-) thanks.

Hi Sam,

Well a tenner will do for the bumper as its in rough shape. Do you need the iron as well?

Postage will be a bit of a bugger to be fair mate. I'll look into it alternatively I drive a diesel so maybe we could meet half way for some petrol money. I'll get info on postage together tomorrow for you.

Troy.

have you got the handbrake gaitor/cover still mate?

how much if so?

cheers

Sorry didn't see this message, I'm selling the interior trim as a whole set for the time being.

what would you be looking for for the exhaust i do have a 4 branch though cheers Dan

Sorry Dan I missed your message too. No probs I was going to sell the manifold separately anyway. The cat delete part of the exhaust isn't milltek, the rest of it is though. £100 plus postage.

Troy.

no problem Troy any chance of a few pics?

what is the id/od better check if down pipe and system are compatible

cheers Dan

no problem Troy any chance of a few pics?

what is the id/od better check if down pipe and system are compatible

cheers Dan

I can get you some tomorrow mate. I'll get diameters too.

hi troy

i'm after a couple of seals:

drivers door lower widow trim - if the aluminium stiffener inside is undeformed

sunroof panel seal - if in good condition

thanks