clumpy1

Clumpy1's R32 (For sale on Ebay)

Ooo very nice.. The 80mm BBS caps are hard to get now..

Sean you'll have no problem getting some for your RXs (56mm) i believe and reasonably readily available. Ebay and PW motorsport are your best bet..

Wheels are going to look great, the dark cap against the dark paint = spot on..

I do believe you were eyeing these one's up yourself Michael just need the Red/Gold to complete the set.

I found the ride very hard on the 17" RC's so ended up buying the 16" RX2's off Andy (Cazza) and sold him the RC's too!

Ian.

Ian what suspension was that with? As I know you have changed your setup to what I have got ready to go onto mine however I'm not sure if I'll change mine yet plenty of other thing's to do first

Oh yes mate! Hadn't seen that just thought like Michael said - those caps against the paint will look awesome but yeah like that a lot. Subtle but effective

Oh yes mate! Hadn't seen that just thought like Michael said - those caps against the paint will look awesome but yeah like that a lot. Subtle but effective

I only just took the photo mate you hadn't missed it on the previous one :) There is plenty more to come that I haven't even hinted at yet some good some bad all depending on preferance. I aint doing this for anybody but me though if folk's like it cool if not it's their right to disagree I'll still be driving it whatever. Thank's for all the positive comment's guy's it is really appreciated I am on a learning curve with this car but have to say the UP's really are great. More update's soon.

Ian what suspension was that with? As I know you have changed your setup to what I have got ready to go onto mine however I'm not sure if I'll change mine yet plenty of other thing's to do first

It was with the "old" Koni/H + R combo, it is certainly far better all round with the Bilstein B12 kit - I've always liked the MK3 Annivesary RX2's so not a problem, I'm happy.

Glad you like the RC's, they've certainly come up well!

Ian.

It was with the "old" Koni/H + R combo, it is certainly far better all round with the Bilstein B12 kit - I've always liked the MK3 Annivesary RX2's so not a problem, I'm happy.

Glad you like the RC's, they've certainly come up well!

Ian.

Thank's Ian but I can't take any credit mate that was all down to Goldie he is fast becoming the man on here which is totally deserved

Great engine, Recaro's, BBS wheels and the bbs steering wheel this is going to be a top car when your finished James.

Great engine, Recaro's, BBS wheels and the bbs steering wheel this is going to be a top car when your finished James.

Yep totally agree

Thank's chaps been out on the bike again today with the good weather and it's a good time to think about the car and what order to do stuff in. On the way back say these changing times makes me think what is going to happen regarding our cars in say 10/15 years time.

be7ybuqe.jpg

Food for thought ;)

Not viable James, they'd be too big to fit under bridges with one of those bolted to the roof.......:lol:

Ok folk's I've not updated this for a while I have changed my mind regarding which direction to go with wheel's. This is what I was running [ATTACH=CONFIG]79449[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]79450[/ATTACH] I now have these which I got off Goldie [ATTACH=CONFIG]79451[/ATTACH] I know the front's look a little tucked in the pic I have fitted an 8mm spacer to the front's I'll post other pic's as they are on my phone. The Comp's are for sale I will get an ad up shortly.

More pic's hy5a6ety.jpgvebumaty.jpg bit close to the Brembo's 2umy7uhe.jpg not to worry put the 8mm spacers I had on the front dyhy2u6u.jpg that's better :)

After I purchased the RC's from Goldie (thanks Micheal)another set of wheel's came up for sale that I have wanted on my car after seeing them on another Forum member's car at Stanford Hall. Anyway they had been sold on and I was kicking myself at the time for missing them so when they came up again I had to get them this time.So after a 650 mile round trip to get them here they are I'm sure most on here will know who's old wheel's they are.[ATTACH=CONFIG]79452[/ATTACH] I had them on with the 8mm spacer front and rear and think they sit quite well here's a rear view [ATTACH=CONFIG]79453[/ATTACH] I've got a couple more pic's on my phone I'll post up.

Was just writing a post about how nice the RCs were and you go and blow that completely out of the water! They look awesome mate!

Thank's guy's I would like to thank Daren for selling them to me and going out his way on a wkend to come halfway up England to meet me top bloke and has looked after the wheel's since he bought them.The only bugbear I have with them is the fact that due to them being so well looked after over the year's and polished so much the BBS on some of the bolt head's has all but been buffed off however I have sourced a full set of RS nut's and bolt's with the BBS in mint condition. Another job for over the winter. More update's soon ;)

Oh mate wish I'd have known - I was in Dundee last week and could have brought them up for ya!

No worries Jamie I'll keep it in mind for the future though :thumbleft:

Cheer's Dan I can't help it mate :D

Completely transformed the look of the car James. Glad you got them.

The only thing I'd say is that the RS's are built up then lacquered to seal the wheels. If you take the bolts out you will break the lacquer and probably get corrosion on the dishes.

I may be wrong but Gareth would know for sure.