clumpy1

Clumpy1's R32 (For sale on Ebay)

My brother in law has one of these he's been restoring. Its white and has had the full works of a body restoration to an eye watering total..

I thought you would appreciate this. Is it a convertible he has or a hardtop Michael? There was not a mark on it a real credit to it's owner. It is just a timeless car in some way's there are some thing's that show it's age like the rear light's and their "squarish ness" but that is part of the charm this was a Corrado of the early 70's and it's British!!!!!

Ok seeing as everybody seemed to be getting new wheels I thought I'd treat myself.u4u3y7av.jpg

Yes they are Goldie's old one's ex Cazza

And they are mint :)

Nice!

Strangely enough i have a hankering for a new set myself!

but for my bus

What size of wheel's are you looking for Dan?

Got these this morning y4upe9e6.jpgtaryjaqe.jpg

Just stopped for a wee rest and thought I'd share the view 7epyju8y.jpg

Scotland really is "Bonnie" when the weather is nice :)

Scotland really is "Bonnie" when the weather is nice :)

It's bonnie even when the weather is pants :) But it's hard to beat on a nice day :) Love it up there!

It's bonnie even when the weather is pants :) But it's hard to beat on a nice day :) Love it up there!

It is hard to beat Jim after living in South Central Rochdale for getting on 20 years it is nice to be back up here :) That's a view of Arran from Troon seafront incase anyone was wondering :)

Ok seeing as everybody seemed to be getting new wheels I thought I'd treat myself.u4u3y7av.jpg

Yes they are Goldie's old one's ex Cazza

And they are mint :)

What do they weigh? My Comp THs weigh 16.8KG with a 195 Toyo part worn, I have 17 RCs without tyres so I'd be be interest in the weight including tyres please:)

Nice rims James, always liked the RC's on a Rado :cool:

Thank's Bill they really are Mint as Goldie got them refurbed by "the polisher" who has done an exemplary job on them.

Dox regarding weight I'd say they are about the 20kg mark but maybe less they are not heavy I was surprised how light for a 17" rim they are.

And before Cazza they were my wheels as they were on the car I bought from Jay Renshaw (they are clocking up some miles!)

Ian.

Awesome wheels, James 8) glad they've gone to a good home- dunno what Michael was thinking! Don't think this set will ever leave the Forum :lol:

Very, very nice James. Sometimes wish I'd kept mine now. Mike "The Polisher"s work is nothing short of amazing

Ian I had no idea these were your's nevermind Jay Renshaw's are they not your cup of tea or did Cazza twist your arm for them.

Cazza I think possibly to keep the other half happy Michael had to get rid they won't be going anywhere anytime soon that's for sure

Jamie Thank's man I was a little gutted I missed your's but another Scotsman beat me to them fair and square which is why I had to have these one's the finish is amazing mate. Along with the Black/gold centre cap's I got today I have a spare set of centre cover's coming which will give me the option to run either the silver or Black/gold without having to mess about with removing them I will complete the set with Red/gold centre's I am already on the case regarding these. One more piece of the jigsaw sorted plenty more to come yet....

Where did you get your centre caps from James? Looking for a set myself now! Look forward to seeing the RCs on your car, sure they'll look amazing! :thumbleft:

Haha yep - do you know Bruce and his mates then?

No mate but BillCor is alway's involved if the word BBS is mentioned. I'm not having a go as I am in his debt for finding such a mint set of Electric Recaro's and selling them to me he's a top bloke.

Where did you get your centre caps from James? Looking for a set myself now! Look forward to seeing the RCs on your car, sure they'll look amazing! :thumbleft:

You can't actually get these anymore Sean unless it's from a hoarder not "available from BBS" I assume your's are slightly smaller on your wheel's mine being 80mm one's your's are slightly cheaper for a set like mine around the £150 mark mate.

No mate but BillCor is alway's involved if the word BBS is mentioned. I'm not having a go as I am in his debt for finding such a mint set of Electric Recaro's and selling them to me he's a top bloke.

Yeah he said he knew Bill when I met him. Was just gonna say I wondered if I'd met you through him. They're a really top bunch of lads - wouldn'tet me leave til I'd had a drink and something to eat with them :lol:

They're going to look awesome on your car mate. Will suit it so well

Ooo very nice.. The 80mm BBS caps are hard to get now..

Sean you'll have no problem getting some for your RXs (56mm) i believe and reasonably readily available. Ebay and PW motorsport are your best bet..

Wheels are going to look great, the dark cap against the dark paint = spot on..

Ian I had no idea these were your's nevermind Jay Renshaw's are they not your cup of tea or did Cazza twist your arm for them.

I found the ride very hard on the 17" RC's so ended up buying the 16" RX2's off Andy (Cazza) and sold him the RC's too!

Ian.

Thanks Michael I'm not totally up to speed with BBS's yet.

Jamie the reason I bought the centre's was to match with this not sure if you have seen it before also something I owe Bill for.

ujene9ym.jpg

It's an absolute beauty of a wheel feels awesome just hope everything else I do does all the good bits justice.