clumpy1

Clumpy1's R32 (For sale on Ebay)

Ok folks just a small update and a query I got these sound deadening matt's out of my breaker just wondering if anyone has seen/used them before here's a pic [ATTACH=CONFIG]77842[/ATTACH] These will go in my car at some point.

I have definatley seen them before may be in our audi ? I have probably had the carpets up on most of our cars at one point!

Is she noisey? looks like you have been spending more money!

I have definatley seen them before may be in our audi ? I have probably had the carpets up on most of our cars at one point!

Is she noisey? looks like you have been spending more money!

Is the car noisy? well it is above 4500rpm :dance: Spending more money? I assume you mean the suspension yeah can't resist a bargain and have been eyeing up a set of these for a while they should compliment the new wheel's got some other thing's planned but that's for a later date.

Those are standard James. Think they're heat mats as the pockets are filled with sand or something.

Those are standard James. Think they're heat mats as the pockets are filled with sand or something.

You could have something there Sean as one of the little blocks burst and it was a sand like substance.What are they used for? Oh I meant to ask you about that furniture clinic kit you bought What size of kit is required for dyeing 2 seat's and the cost it's for someone I know not me.

Edited by clumpy1

4500 eh thats when the wail's comin on strong i had to turn the music off to enjoy it!

i thought it was some old cardboard boxes :p you mean theres some nice new suspension in there?

ps pmd Alan and hoping for an answer soon, i pleaded with him !

Front footwells under the sound deadening. I think they're heat shields but not 100% mate. They fit in between the raised support parts in the wells so the sound deadening sits flush on top and doesn't show through the carpet.

Front footwells under the sound deadening. I think they're heat shields but not 100% mate. They fit in between the raised support parts in the wells so the sound deadening sits flush on top and doesn't show through the carpet.

So they came in Corrado's then?

4500 eh thats when the wail's comin on strong i had to turn the music off to enjoy it!

i thought it was some old cardboard boxes :p you mean theres some nice new suspension in there?

ps pmd Alan and hoping for an answer soon, i pleaded with him !

Yeah then at about 5500 the VVT kick's in and it sound's pretty awesome as well as shifting pretty quick :rolleyes: [ATTACH=CONFIG]77843[/ATTACH] Mmmm Yum these Powerflex bushes throughout front and rear strut brace's should handle ok :p

Yeah, pretty sure I have them in mine. I remember hanging them over my garden fence a couple of years back, but can't remember if it was my old Corrado or the Golf. I can't remember if they are in mine now, but I think they are.

Exactly as Sean says :) Make sure you don't split one as the powder goes everywhere!

You're making some great progress on the C James! It will handle like it's on rails 8)

Cheer's Sean :geek: good knowledge there matey. Cheer's Cazza long way to go it's got the basic's there just need's a bit of crazy stuff now there is alot of little touch's I want to do want it to look from the outside like it's kinda OEM but not just to make people wonder "what is it" I honestly could not believe the amount of thumb's up toot's of the horn flash of the light's I got driving back from National Day. Everyone of a certain age know's these car's but saying that I've had some youngster's giving the thumb's up and if you give it some bean's they love it. Corrado's are well loved that's for sure.

Touche (and that was just down the north devon link road)

i look forward to meeting up soon Clumpy!

A little update been thinking about some wheel's anybody like these e4a6a4uj.jpg6e9eqebe.jpg that's them on with 20mm adapters but could probably get away with 15mm. All comment's/views welcome and appreciated

Hmmm.. These aren't going to be to everyone's taste but I kind of like them. Are they 18s though?

Hmmmm... I'm 50/50. Need to see them with tyres on and the car dropped onto its wheels to make up my mind. Have a vague feeling a PVW staffer ran a Corrado on those wheels some years back and they looked pretty good.

Hmmm.. These aren't going to be to everyone's taste but I kind of like them. Are they 18s though?

No Mic they are 7.5x17". Funny that Jim you are the second person to say exactly that regarding tyre's and on the wheel's. They won't be on all the time just some of the time.

Hmmmm... I'm 50/50. Need to see them with tyres on and the car dropped onto its wheels to make up my mind. Have a vague feeling a PVW staffer ran a Corrado on those wheels some years back and they looked pretty good.

They were A8 Monoblocks Jim and 18's I'm sure, these are newer rims

Here's the PVW car

Awesome wheels, I really wanted a set to run over the winter but don't think they will clear my brakes :(

Looking good though mate