clumpy1

Clumpy1's R32 (For sale on Ebay)

Ok i have owned what used to be bristolbaron's car and before that it was stoney's who spent a huge amount of money on it but from what i have been led to believe never used it very much before passing it on to baron who also done negligible mile's in it.So the reason i didn't start a thread before now i had a rather scary high speed incident in the car but amazingly no damage was done to the car but due to the nature of said incident i wanted to make sure everything was ok.After getting the brakes sorted last wkend and a subsequent alignment check done it was given the all clear which is unbelievable.Today we had a cracking day on it all interior out as i am going to put a cream carpet in place of the black one which is there at the moment and replace the under dash tray's and clocks purchased from kip which are in amazing condition compared to the one's which were in.Also changing black transmission tunnel plastics with cream one's new handbrake cable's as one was sticking,the boot was unusable as it had a box in it so that is all out the only speaker's staying are the one's in the front door pod's a couple new in dash and in rear shelf support's so i can have a spare and a boot. We will have another good day tomorrow and should get a good bit done unless there are any issue's i will take some pics 2moro and try and post them. It also got fresh sparkplug's and some lovely shell helix ultra,filter and an engine flush also fresh anti freeze and power steering fluid once i am happy with the interior it will be going to a company called triple h tuning to get the dta mapped properly as it is running rich then detail time meaning it should be ready for some summer shows.

Edited by clumpy1

Sounds like it's gone to a good home. Look forward to seeing some pictures, etc.

Sounds like it's gone to a good home. Look forward to seeing some pictures, etc.

I think it needed one mate!!! I have took some pic's over wkend but with work not got alot of spare time (especially when you have to fix almost everything that has supposedly been fixed by previous owner's HA HA.

I think it needed one mate!!! I have took some pic's over wkend but with work not got alot of spare time (especially when you have to fix almost everything that has supposedly been fixed by previous owner's HA HA.

I drove this car before BB bought it and feel your pain!

After not getting alot done on car last wkend due to waiting for part's (handbrake cable's) had a great day today interior is almost back together just a couple of little jobs to finish 2moro fitted new cream tunnel plastic's courtesy of emu and tomi who also supplied the cream carpet one of dave16v's handbrake trim bracket what an awesome little bracket made to perfection new dash speaker cover's vent's new stalk's and steering column surround all courtesy of dumptyboy new lower shelf's and fusebox cover courtesy of kipvw. Some alteration's to the seat subframe to allow easy movement I will be detailing the outside 2moro and have took some photo's i will take some more 2moro and get them posted Cheer's to everyone who helped to get to the stage it is at now but i am not finished yet there will be some other thing's changing watch this space it will not be concour's this car but that is not what i was wanting anyway i am not interested in show/shine a car is for driving ;)

Ok some pic's [ATTACH=CONFIG]72702[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72703[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72704[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72705[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72706[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72707[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72708[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72709[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72710[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72711[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72712[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72713[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72714[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72715[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72716[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72717[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72718[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72719[/ATTACH] :D

I resized a couple of pic's hopefully they look better [ATTACH=CONFIG]72725[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72726[/ATTACH] more soon

Here's a couple more have you come across these wheel's before baz? [ATTACH=CONFIG]72727[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72728[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72729[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72730[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72731[/ATTACH]

I resized a couple of pic's hopefully they look better [ATTACH=CONFIG]72725[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72726[/ATTACH] more soon

I've got THs too

compos2_zps346eae40.jpg

Compos1_zpscd083bb8.jpg

Never been much interested in cream interior, but damn with the DBP colour its a great combo.

Looks awesome.

Never been much interested in cream interior, but damn with the DBP colour its a great combo.

Looks awesome.

Thank's Andy the carpet really brighten's the interior as far as the DBP goes it is growing on me more and more after an initial paint correction the glitter in the colour comes out really well in sunlight.

As regard's the th's Dox i actually bought these for a previous car and to be honest wasn't 100% sure if they would work on the corrado but they give it a stealth look which to be honest is more what i am about.

Thank's for the comment's i will try and get some better pic's at the wkend iv'e got an uprated light loom to fit front strut brace and a couple of other job's

Just seen how long it has been since i updated this well tomorrow or today now i am off to crail raceway for a show with some of my mates i will get some pic's and get them posted up as i gave the car a good detail today and she is looking sweet the glitter in the DBP is awesome especially in the sun let's hope it stay's fine tomorrow.

Looking good bud, yeah the sterns are pretty hard to come by.. I nearly bought a 5 spoke set a while back, but they went for the right money!

Are yours on now? Looking forward to pics from tomorrow!

Still got the th's on at the moment the stern's will be going for a refurb very soon in time for the summer got my eye on some other's too getting as bad as you :lol: It is actually a vauxhall day at crail as well as a run what you brung I am going up there with a couple of turbo's both running close to 300bhp plus a couple of other's should be interesting :)

You'll show em a true beauty mate!

Just seen the pics of the laminex'd headlights, maybe a bit too much I think. Here is my old DBP Valver with a bit of laminex.

Don't laugh, these are the only two pics I have with it on!!!! :lol:

20120520_094219.jpg

20120606_102846.jpg

Ok, not strictly on in the second photo!

I've still got a fair bit left, so I'm gonna do the fogs on the VR and see how that looks too. :p

Shame about the crap weather today James, was gonna come down to Crail for a nosey

Cars looking good mate, not keen on the yellow Laminex though

Shame about the crap weather today James, was gonna come down to Crail for a nosey

Cars looking good mate, not keen on the yellow Laminex though

Crap it was Fu**in Crap some quick car's there though got a few pic's will put them up later there was an evo there that was very quick he was getting up to around the 120mph mark over the quarter in the wet!!!!!!! EVL *** plate very apt as it was evil. It's cover's mate not laminex they only go on when at a show i certainly wouldn't drive around with them on!!! Had a little fun on the motorway coming home with a mini cooper s work's let's just say the mini lost :wave:

Fitted my new Optima Red Top battery along with battery jacket will get a couple of pic's up soon What a battery!!!! CCA815 awesome brighter light's (haven't fitted uprated wiring loom yet was waiting for battery) We're getting there more to come Keep watching.

James.

Good stuff! Is it fitted in the standard location with the standard fixings? I've been down this road in the past and some of these batteries (Odyssey as well) have no way of attaching to the car without special brackets!

Good stuff! Is it fitted in the standard location with the standard fixings? I've been down this road in the past and some of these batteries (Odyssey as well) have no way of attaching to the car without special brackets!

Ratchet strap?