clumpy1

Clumpy1's R32 (For sale on Ebay)

Why did you get the grille painted Brown James?.........

(I'm Sniggering in the background) :lol:

Ha it does look brown with the light on it. Will look better once the Lacquer is applied :cool:

Cheer's for the replies guy's, the Rc's need spacing out I do have some on the front but none on the rear in the pic's.I'll get them sitting right it's covered in the garage for winter at the mo but a couple of job's are lined up for over winter I've been eyeing up Cast inlet manifold's for a while now and with that possibly a change on the induction side as I could run a standard VR6 airbox with it just to confuse people more :p We'll see.

keep em silver too What one's bud ? The Rs's are what they are nooooo chance they will be being messed with. The RC's they are pretty much as good as you can get (thank's to the Polisher) don't fret mate they will be staying as they are :thumbleft:

Yeah I'm afraid I agree with OSV, debadged grill is a bit ...."king of the council estate" :)

Right you calm fooking doon ;) I like to have shoes for all occasion's mate like I said I have a standard vw grille also have a brand new grille badge for it. The thing is I have a car that is not standard I am and have admitted before keen on non-standard part's I am trying to blend what I have got into as OEM as what I can muster/get away with I understand what you guy's are saying but at the end of the day it's got a R32 engine in there not everybody is going to like it but that's essentially what it is all about "Being Individual"

de-badged all the way....at car shows the 'youth' of today are like...whats that? if its not a golf they haven't got a scooby

then you only get the true corrado enthusiast......wow i used to have one of those, 2.0?.....no, vr6....ooooh you got the vr6

Love the RC's, not a fan of RS's but I know I'm in the minority there! Looking forward to more wheel pics! I say each to their own on the grill, I've got a colour coded and black one, I prefer the black even though the colour coded is original on storms.

Personally if you like the grill clumpy who cares what others think. A lot of people dont like my steels but to be fair it currently sitting on them almost 2k wheels and it doesn't look as good to me!

Personally if you like the grill clumpy who cares what others think. A lot of people dont like my steels but to be fair it currently sitting on them almost 2k wheels and it doesn't look as good to me!

Thank's chris like I said before "Individual" and anyway if we were all doing the same how boring would that be ;) I love your's on the Steels :afro:

Love the RC's, not a fan of RS's but I know I'm in the minority there! Looking forward to more wheel pics! I say each to their own on the grill, I've got a colour coded and black one, I prefer the black even though the colour coded is original on storms.

You are not the only one regarding the RS's I'm not saying I am of that persuasion what I will say is I am trying to get alot of thing's right and working together the RS's fit in with that. I'm like you bud I'll do it my way end of conversation :thumbleft:

I dont mind debadged grilles, the car looks mint.

Cheer's pal it's not quite mint though she does scrub up well

RC's with the right stance are amazing. I know what you are saying regarding RS's as they have been done to death however on the right car again like the RC's with the right stance. As far as grille's are concerned I've got more important thing's in my life than to get anywhere near interested in being worried about what other's think about when seeing my car it may seem a bit abrupt but it's my car it's going on (that's not aimed at anyone I appreciate feedback from all)

Just realised I had already replied to your post Kip I am a little excited 2nite as I've bought another car all will become clear soon.

Ok folks I said I'd have an update well here goes I was a like Jim a little pi$$ed off with my car and I've only had mine a couple of years now (12 Jim you deserve a medal) Anyway I bought another runaround as the Vectra despite not putting a foot wrong just wasn't doing it for me. Here's a couple of pics I'll get some better ones when weather is better.

[ATTACH]80074[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]80075[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]80076[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]80077[/ATTACH]

Thanks for making me feel old , I remember these being new ! . Can't be many left now James . I was driving around in the Corrado the other day and saw a Opel manta GTE , haven't seen one of those on the road for years !

Wow clumpy, isn't this a case of frying pan to fire!! Not my bag but I can see the appeal!! Congratulations You getting those ch reps?

Cheer's Rob I remember them too!!! Commander's there are only a handful 5/6 it's so good to drive.

Cheer's Kip I know it's not everyone's taste but they are soo easy to fix compared to the Vectra christ it's got 4 Lambda sensor's!! It is very comfortable and no to the CH rep's it's staying completely standard £112 a year insurance fully comp agreed value can't complain.

The Corrado is going nowhere it's the fair weather car Commander for the rest :)

Edited by clumpy1

Bloody hell James - I'd forgotten all about these, haven't seen one for years. Had an SRi myself, oooh about 20 years ago now...

Well one of my mate's is a mk2 cav nut and even he is severely impressed with it even though it's not his bag (CD/SRI man).

There may be some that say oh it's a bit basic that's the charm of it to me non pas non central locking no rear seatbelt's wind up window's but I tell you what it is more comfortable to drive without being wallowy than the Vectra. So cheap to fix/run everything about it it's all original 51k mile's all mot's full main dealer service history and in a couple of year's will probably be worth more than my Corrado :scratch: That's life for you think you have it all figured out then it take's a massive D*** on you :p