clumpy1

Clumpy1's R32 (For sale on Ebay)

Cheers Bill The front seats are very comfortable and hold you in well. Only bugbear I have with them is the drivers base needs more cleaning to get it mint apart from that happy as Larry

Little update I was having issues with the fuel pump not always priming. After a little investigation in the wiring 2 of these little buggers were found b86c55fb2e560c3d6adfb001b8cd8e60.jpg Obviously from an old alarm to cut the fuel pump anyway cut out soldered/ shrinked and re wrapped with loom tape also tidied up some other wiring not an issue now. Bring on the good weather

Thx Daren need to get the RS's on couple of shows coming up soon

What shows are you doing....?

Evening all a couple of you already know about what I'm going to talk about here but for those who don't after being offered a progression in cars I cannot possibly refuse I have decided to break my Corrado.Now I know it may not sit well with some but after taking all into account very little of the original car remains now and the parts will live on in other Corrado's possibly other's too. I already have started listing parts on Ebay thinking if they don't sell I may keep her however parts have sold remarkably well hence the decision to Break. I'll be doing a proper Breaking thread too but if anyone needs anything they know I have on mine let me know. Thx

Why not sell it as is? Someone's bound to pay good money considering the work gone into it over the years..

Evening all a couple of you already know about what I'm going to talk about here but for those who don't after being offered a progression in cars I cannot possibly refuse I have decided to break my Corrado.Now I know it may not sit well with some but after taking all into account very little of the original car remains now and the parts will live on in other Corrado's possibly other's too. I already have started listing parts on Ebay thinking if they don't sell I may keep her however parts have sold remarkably well hence the decision to Break. I'll be doing a proper Breaking thread too but if anyone needs anything they know I have on mine let me know. Thx

More pic's hy5a6ety.jpgvebumaty.jpg bit close to the Brembo's 2umy7uhe.jpg not to worry put the 8mm spacers I had on the front dyhy2u6u.jpg that's better :)

These obviously fit onto a VR6, so whats missing for them to fit onto mine? Im not going to just let it go, you have always been a valued member on here and got on with everyone so why do this to another member? firstly you sel me calipers damaged i have to repair telling me they are mint, and now the discs dont fit? just give me a shout and let me know what the crack is please mate. im not a pr ick and not looking for arguments, just want the calipers i bought as "ready to fit" to actually fit?

Anything to do with Clumpys car having been a G60 originally?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yet he runs 5 studs? all the wheels i have seen in this thread have been 5 stud. So this is a G60 with 5 stud hubs? Thats got to be it then as the discs dont fit on my car. What a pain in the arse. Stil doesnt make up for the money now wasted that i spend repairing broken bits. Going to have to sort a refund and send them back as they are of completely no use to me now. what a waste of time and money. :?:confused:

Added

a G60 with 5 studs hub and a vr6 lump and a vr6 grill/badge. F uck sake

As far as I'm aware it shouldn't make a difference if it's g60 or vr6 hubs as the original calipers are the same.

What's the fitment problem? If they are 312mm discs you'll have to run a 6mm spacer on the carrier as the mk4 discs are a different offset

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

No it's the disc. It hits on the track rod and other bits. I spoke to badger 5 they said there no way of making them fit with the set up I have. I would need different discs. New brackets and 17" wheels.

I guess it's entirely possible Clumpy didn't know exactly what was on that car, in every single detail. Certainly feel we could do with some clarification on the situation from the man himself though.

I've just come on to see some activity on my thread WOW let me have a read please before anything

Ok Charlie I didn't build this pile of crap ok!! If you got a problem go speak to bristolbaron or Stoney who originally built it I gave to the best of my ability the info I received some by the way I had to try and work out myself. So instead of making my name like mud go to the man I am as much a victim in this as you bud sorry

Thing is Charlie there is probably loads on here who know a lot more however they won't say. Strange place.

I'm not meaning to smear any names. Or insults any builds. From where I'm sat I bought them proposed to me by you as a perfect fit to my vr6 and hassle free, and they arrived. Not only damaged and needing repairs but they don't fit. I tried to clarify all the specs before I purchased them and I know you answered my queries with the most of your knowledge on them. I also messaged you when the line fittings didn't fit and got no reply. I'm not a little key board warrior looking to sl ag someone off. I just want to resolve the issue im now involved with. I bought £600 of tyres that don't fit. My heads potentially cracked meaning I gotta fork out God knows what, I'm driving across Europe in a month or so and now I'm an unnecessary £450 down not to mention I've got to fork out for the wasted labour at the garage. Who found all this out. So to be fair. I think I'm being perfectly polite and understanding on all accounts. I'm merely wanting this resolved as soon as possible. It's hard to interpret in written words the intentions behind a message but honestly I understand there's no bad intentions I just want it sorted.

Evening Charlie excuse my lack of response last night it had been a long day and the last thing I needed was this situation. Now let's try and get to the bottom of this what exactly is not fitting and why?