Swompy

So hows every one doing in the snow then?

Whats the snow like with you lot then.

Got it quite bad in the Forest of Dean.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71715[/ATTACH]

Cinderford town center and ITV west news camera man. Got interviewed by them but they only showed my GF on TV

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71716[/ATTACH]

A main road through the town

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71717[/ATTACH]

Just been trying to move my car out to get to work tomorrow but dont think that will be happening as im stuck!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71718[/ATTACH]

Can see where I started but just ended up sliding down the drive!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71719[/ATTACH]

I cleared the drive with my petrol rc car. Worked great and had great fun. Not sure about the neighbours though. Thanks Mr bacon for that. Ha.

Love it wroth the winters on, same, amount as you in areas Jake & not had any issues at all driving on it ;-)

I miss my mk4 4motion in this weather. It's the first time in about 10 years that I havent had a car with quattro/haldex. Back to learning the basics for me.

Led to paces closing here in Coventry, which has put a stop to tinkering on Jim´s VR today, because we had a local garage press in new bearings in the hub carriers, ready for collection since yesterday, but they decided to just close yesterday and today :(

Anyway, my Type 53s are well-shielded from all the white stuff :)

2013-01-19%2013.19.42.jpg

2013-01-19%2013.22.41.jpg

Tempest

Indeed. Not too impressed about that especially as the roads around here have been cleared pretty well by the council, Eric. No idea why they were not open :(

I've personally been getting on just fine. The investment in winter tyres paid off. They'll always be something I keep in my arsenal now for the colder months.. been watching people pulling out of junctions and carparks, wheel spinning all over the shop - I've just been cruising around like it's normal conditions! Drove into the "dirty" lane on a bit of dual carriageway to get past some idiots driving along at 25MPH (on a 40MPH) and the death-stare I got from a guy in a Jag X-Type was hilarious.. he even moved over to try and block me. Idiot.

Not a drop of snow here as yet, blue skies and cold. Not sure whetheer to be happy or sad about it.

Enjoy the sunshine while you can, because although I don´t mind the snow, I do mind the dullness of weather here in the Midlands - not enough sunrays appearing down here.

Tempest

Not to much round St Andrews so far, bit more inland

Spotted this pic on Facebook, just imagine looking out your flat window and all the cars below looking back up at you :lol:

Corrado tucked away at home in my heated garage. Meanwhile I'm out enjoying the sublime qualities of my A4 Quattro Sport. Can't wait until i have completed the next series of upgrades to my Corrado, and it too will be a Quattro.

We've got a pathetic excuse for snow down here. But a nice coating of sheet ice to compensate. I live at the bottom of a 1 in 5 hill so I'm going nowhere.

Should have bought a 135i...................;)

We must have had a good foot or so up here and its basically been snowing a little bit every day since last Monday. Im using the Bbeemer and its brilliant, haven near been stuck yet and using all the back roads whilst everyone sits in traffic on the main roads. Would love to get some winters for the RS4 and take it out but all to worried about someone else ploughing into it if Im honest.

Not bad in oxfordshire, enjoying the empty roads due to people not risking the drive.

Although 4x4s seem intent on setting new land speed records in the snow...

My Corrado is doing well ;) It's been put away long ago. And while sleeping, I managed to rip it's seats out for some modding ;)

Cheers,

Redfox.