KIPVW

Stanford Hall 5 May, 50 Car CCGB Display. Full to the Brim :)

Just checked and Access is from 8 am to 10:30 am Please also note that you are ideally expected to stay on the stand until around 4pm due to safety regulations.

Kip ;)

Top tip for Stanford Hall - the cafe in the old buildings (behind where our clubstand should be) serves good cooked breakfasts.. don't pay a fortune for a rubbish sausage sandwich from one of the burger vans! :)

There are more than likely going to be a few convoy's heading to Stanford, I know Dave16v has already started a thread for those of us heading down from t north.

The best thing is to keep an eye out and hook up with one, they are good fun, and makes finding the place easier.

Mark

Been trying for 2 days to get on to the site to do my membership, whats happening? :)

Moving hosts to something much faster and I guess it's had some knock on for you in terms of DNS.. it should be working for you by now though! :(

Ill be coming down from Chester. Lookin forward to coming as last time I was at Stanford Hall my Golf won best in class.

Pete - restart your router, I had to do the same last night.

Still does not work from my work network though...

Really wanted to come along to this but I'm going to watch the BTCC at Thruxton on this date. Good things clash too often!

It's been a good few years since I attended this show and I may be able to come.

Where is Stanford hall, just working out drive times.

Ill try and join up again tonight if I can get on the site. 100% up for this.

Pete if you really struggle let me know and i'll make sure you are on.

I can take your payment and then give it to Judith and add you to the list and send you the pass etc ;)

---------- Post added at 8:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:01 PM ----------

Goldie you are actually on the list to go by the way ;)

Yes I'm 100% in. I still can't get on from my phone, work or home! All different ISPS. Please add me to list. Ill try again later at home.

Will add you to my paper list pete so just pm me your address for the pass ;)

---------- Post added at 9:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:38 PM ----------

Pete, just received notification of your payment ;)

Sanky, if you have added yourself to the events list section too thats fine.

I'll be posting out passes next week.

Anymore? Still a few places left.

---------- Post added at 8:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:06 AM ----------

Sanky, if you have added yourself to the events list section too thats fine.

I'll be posting out passes next week.

Anymore? Still a few places left.

Ill put my name down!

Although before I do - its a rather tatty example ;) Is that going to upset anyone? Or are we all just happy to see another Rado still alive?

I've just registered so Ill add onto the site when I can get on it but I'm game. Will see you there.

Pm me anyone if need to be added IF you can't add yourself on the events list section.

Thanks.

Kip

Hi kip. How many spaces are left. Trying to get on the ccgb website but it won't work?

I'm just trying to chat with rams and Jason (sub cool) to see if they'd be able to make this if we came up. Be good to register and get on the stand if possible.

Hi kip. How many spaces are left. Trying to get on the ccgb website but it won't work?

I'm just trying to chat with rams and Jason (sub cool) to see if they'd be able to make this if we came up. Be good to register and get on the stand if possible.

Website was moved recently but domain forwarding seems to be playing up - try going here: http://www.corradoclubgb.co.uk/ccgb16/

:)

Just signed up on the ccgb and paid the fee :) awaiting my confirmation email :)

Chatting with rams and we are looking to make this and head up. Ramsey is just going to check his diary, think he's a ccgb member.

Can update this tomorrow if not too late? On the ccgb web advises Tuesday is the deadline?