KIPVW

Stanford Hall 5 May, 50 Car CCGB Display. Full to the Brim :)

I'm coming from M25/M1 area, would be good for a bit of a convoy

Great, will be good to hook up. Will give thought to some timings and meet points.

Are there still places for this?

I saw John Mitchell on Friday and he mentioned it.....been so outta the loop with work this almost passed me by!

If there is room count me in, looks like there could be a little group coming up from b'mth.....

lj16v send Kipvw a pm this morning to check out those last two places, but either way don't miss this show, and moreover 25th Corrado aniversary. Even if all the places are taken on paper, I would still attend, as there are bound to be one or two who for reasons yet unknown wont make it there. Besides its a brill show anyway, with loads of Corrado owners to meet and catch up with..

Regards the convoy, everyone is welcome to join in even if you aren't in your Corrado for whatever reason. I am going to work out a route today and put some apprx times that i expect to be near various key points. If you would like to join us along the route, pm me your or your group's contact mobile number and a point along the route where we can easily gather you up ie services etc. I will then call you with our eta time as we progress along the route toward wherever you are.

Brill! Thanks for the help there Kip. Now all you need to do is let me know where you want to pick up on the Convoy route, be great to have you along with us.

Crackin!

Kipvw, are you heading over from Sheffield in the morning and if so, what time?

We are but hoping to be on the road for 6am as we have lots to do when we get there :lol:

Hi, I'd be happy to come along if one of these two places are free?

We will be leaving at 6am from Rustington West Sussex, travelling up the A24 & joining the M25 at Leatherhead, then anti clockwise round the M25 to the M1 and on. Just going to work out some timings for anticipated key points along the route. Let me know where others of you could easily join up with us. More the better, no need to ask all are welcome to join in.

I'll be going from M25/M23 but was thinking about going clockwise up to the M1... Could go the other way round though :)

The thinking behind going anti clockwise was to gather up folks coming across from the West of which there are a few.

All passes enveloped and written Phew :lol:

Will be posted tomorrow and ought to be with you all Wed's Thurs Latest.

I actually have a couple over so if every one of them gets there we'll have 53 :) a rather special number as some of you will know.

Can probably have a reserve or 2 also in case anyone drops out. Stick your name below ;)

That's freaky Kip, given that 53 was the turnout for Brooklands meet last year for our type 53's.

Great to see so many folks are making the effort. I look forward to seeing so many Corrado's on the club stand!

Any convoy coming down from the North of the M6 say from the knutsford services station on the M6.

I've just found out I probably won't have the kids with me so I may actually get to enjoy the show this time rather than having to keep an eye on the little treasures :lol:

I'll be leaving from J10 M25 near Esher but no idea what time because I'm completely disorganised :D

I was hoping to get some bodywork done to the car before the shows started but simply haven't had the time.

Ill be joining the m1 at jct 13 (ridgemont). Let me know what time you think you'll be passing and ill work to that :)

Ben

Just to confirm to everyone that you need to be on the club stand by 10 am Latest.

You will also need your pass which will be with you this week. No Pass No Entry!

Usual Entrance fees apply.

Any questions please ask. :-)