twin45

a few breakers

late wings 50 earlys 40 standard seats 100 late bonnets 40 bare doors 40 tailgates 30

bumpers 30 late subframes 40 early 30

rear light sets 30

Can you put these in your first post please? :roll:

do you have the vr6 top rad fixing brackets?

just after the bit that is effectively a glorified nut that fits through the slam panel with a rubber grommet around it.

Do you have late grey door cards with interior handles, speaker pods, mirror switch and the brakets that hold the cards to the door.

I'm after a drivers side mat if you have one

got a set of mate £25 plus post

---------- Post added at 8:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:12 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 8:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:12 AM ----------

Hi

Do you have a front tow eye cover please - if so how much

Cheers

Ray

only sell has the whole trim that sits in bumper with both tow eyes £25 posted cheers

---------- Post added at 8:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:15 AM ----------

Do you still have the center console trim for the heater controls,stereo,vents etc from the late car. What condition is it in?

Martin

---------- Post added at 8:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:15 AM ----------

yer still got it £30 posted

Do you still have the center console trim for the heater controls,stereo,vents etc from the late car. What condition is it in?

Martin

yer still got it £30 posted

---------- Post added at 8:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:17 AM ----------

Do you have late grey door cards with interior handles, speaker pods, mirror switch and the brakets that hold the cards to the door.

??

Edited by rado20vT

How much for a rear upper seatbelt securing bolt, spacer and washer, a door barrel securing clip, and a drivers upper door pin rod? I know its just little things but it'd be great if I could get them!

Cheers!

How much for a rear upper seatbelt securing bolt, spacer and washer, a door barrel securing clip, and a drivers upper door pin rod? I know its just little things but it'd be great if I could get them!

Cheers!

got all of them as for secureing clip you mean the little u shape plastic clip that sits in the door cheers

---------- Post added at 7:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:53 AM ----------

Cheers!

got all of them as for secureing clip you mean the little u shape plastic clip that sits in the door cheers

Yeah thats the one! Also if you have them, a gearbox mount bolt, and 2 VR wheel bolts too please. How much for all posted?

Cheers, Sean.

---------- Post added at 1:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:27 PM ----------

Yeah thats the one! Also if you have them, a gearbox mount bolt, and 2 VR wheel bolts too please. How much for all posted?

Cheers, Sean.

How much you looking for the red leather interior? Also after the front bumper of the grey H reg valver as well as both front wings.

Cheers Simon

---------- Post added at 6:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:20 PM ----------

How much you looking for the red leather interior? Also after the front bumper of the grey H reg valver as well as both front wings.

Cheers Simon

I know its not much but i need the little odd shaped boot plastic bit that sits near the lock . Thanks Rob

Edited by robrado974

Cheers Simon

---------- Post added at 6:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:20 PM ----------

red leather 250 just seats

only got driver wing left front bumper has a few scrapes and paint aint that good cheers we have got other late wings but not in grey

Cheers Simon

Hi, do you have any working sunroofs or working spoiler mechs? If so how much for each posted / or total for both posted?

Cheers

Phil

do you have the vr6 top rad fixing brackets?

just after the bit that is effectively a glorified nut that fits through the slam panel with a rubber grommet around it.

have you got these?

random item I know but could really do with at least 1.

have you got these?

we have both £10 posted

---------- Post added at 9:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:01 AM ----------

have you got these?

we have both £10 posted

---------- Post added at 9:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:02 AM ----------

got both sunroof mec complete £50

rear spoiler mec £30

would rather collect as only is sawston cambridgeshire or my mate can take to his house in papworth everard

cheers

---------- Post added at 9:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:04 AM ----------

have you got these?

we have both £10 posted

[/color]

we have both £10 posted

I'll take them if they in useable condition? and any chance of a photo just to be sure we're talking about the same bits?

cheers

Gus